All reviewsharry's barrabbit warrencar parknoise from the streetbeer gardenincluded breakfastfirst floortop floorstayed one nightlarge bathroomshort staygood nights sleepfantastic staywould stay againyogurttea and coffeecomfy bed
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We made a late internet booking and ended up with a nice if a little wonky double room overlooking the main Street. Location was good and free parking was a bonus. On our arrival, breakfast and departure the single staff member was busy but just about coped. We had a drink in the sports bar and breakfast in the front room was very good. Our only issue was our room was at the end of a torturous route up/down stairwells doors and landings. Outside our door was no light and I needed my phone to be able to unlock the door. I mentioned this to staff but nothing was done. To compound this there was no fire exit route on the door. I felt this was a safety issue.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night, as we were attending a wedding near by. We arrived really early Saturday morning and asked to leave our case in the office (as planned over the phone!!) til we could check in, instead we found our room was ready and we could check in at 9.30am. The staff were really helpful and friendly, helped us locate a big list of local taxis for later that day.
The room was clean, with fresh towels, kettle with a range of hot drinks to choose, TV and hairdryer. The double bed was big but comfy, clean and fresh. The bathroom was small but suited it's purpose, lots of lovely hot water and a great shower. It was missing a towel rail though, we had no where to hang them.
The room was on the top floor and over looked the main Street, but was quiet. The main downside to the room was a big patch of mould above the bed.
Breakfast was great, with a good few choices. Check out was 11am which was nice that we didn't have to rush.
I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice enough little place in the centre of town. Probably not as nice as one of the seafront hotels, but much better than an out of town place. Worth being really careful about their information security. They seem keen to have credit card details completed on a simple form, including the security code. They couldn't answer simple questions about how they would secure the information. Does make you worry just a bit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SteveReevesuk
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night. We had stayed at this hotel 2 years previously. It is conveniently located in the town with its own parking area behind the hotel. Our room was on the second floor with no lifts and narrow stairs. It was clean but rather small, facing the back of the hotel. Bed was comfortable but rather large for the room size. The bathroom was roomy and clean. The free wifi was excellent. The cooked breakfast was tasty and substantial. The staff were pleasant and helpful. My only really negative comment was that two cocktails for £5.50 were advertised on a poster on the way into the hotel. When ordering these I was told that the offer had finished - even though there was not an end date on the poster!
The room rate was about £65 per night. We will probably try another hotel when we return to aberystwyth.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Brilliant location. Lovely & clean place with brilliant polite staff . The breakfast was amazing. We was in room 8 overlooking the hustle & bustle of the street but it was a really great place to stay. Private parking at the rear of the hotel was an added bonus!

Room Tip: Room 8 was very spacious indeed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple