The Glengower(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
US$114
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$78
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Castle Hotel(Aberystwyth)
Maes-Y-Mor(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$131
Hotels.com
Glyn Garth Guest House(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
US$115
All reviewsharry's barrabbit warrencar parknoise from the streetbeer gardenfirst floorincluded breakfastsingle roomtop floorstayed one nightlarge bathroomshort staywould stay againgood nights sleepfantastic stayyogurtcomfy bed
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were very impressed with our stay here - our room was a deluxe double, facing the street, small but perfectly formed! A huge and very comfortable bed, en suite power shower with loads of hot water. The hotel is about 5 minutes walk from the sea front.
Breakfast was superb, fruit, fruit juice, cereal, toast and an enormous cooked breakfast!
We were provided with ear plugs which made us wonder whether it would be noisy but it wasn't. Didn't use the car park as on street parking was free and plentiful. All in all a good stay, would stay again in the unlikely event we return to Aberystwyth.

Room Tip: We had room 17 Which was very comfortable and quiet when we were there!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It's an ok place but we were up on the second floor at the end of a labyrinth of passageways which took a bit of negotiating with suitcases.
The room was fine, not overlarge and it overlooked the busy street. Thoughtfully the hotel supplies earplugs, but I didn't need them. A couple of beers and I'm sleeping like a baby.
The restaurant was ok but the food is all microwaved - mine was a bit overdone. The floors are wood, the decor minimal and the noise from the back room with pool tables just rattles through the whole place.
Nice little beer garden at the back

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here for one night for work, so I didn't experience too much of the place.

The rates here are pretty decent and it has a nice central location. Parking on the street is free after 6pm, so I had no problems there.

The room is decent and clean, and the bath tub is huuuuuuuge and is, to be honest, a pleasant experience all of itself! I definitely took advantage of that!

When I checked in I was given rough directions as to where my room was. However, these directions didn't really prepare me that well and I ended up and down a ton of small corridors and staircases before I finally found it. The rooms are numbered oddly and the directions to each of the rooms on the walls is not great. I was exhausted by the time I found it!

There is a little noise from adjacent rooms etc in the hotel, but they are decent enough to provide you with earplugs. I always take my own, as smaller and cheaper hotels do tend to be noisy; and I'm glad I did as the ones provided are very hard and I couldn't get them into my small ears. I appreciated that they were there though.

Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

It was a lovely stop off on our tour of Wales. Although we were in a front bedroom, I am happy to say that we were undisturbed by late night revellers so insulation and security must be very good! Our rating acknowledges that it is an old style facility, more B&B than hotel, but ideally located,with lovely friendly staff, cosy bedroom and good breakfast.

Our only disappointment is that we understood Harry's was a sort of Irish Bar but it was overrun with students & pop music on the Sunday night we were there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Hotel Staff Friendly upon entry and very welcoming. Got keycard for room lovely nice and spacious (room 4) first floor. The room was cleaned well above my standard coffee and tea facilities which was good after a long drive bathroom was good size everything you need for a nice weekend. The bar was good nice and clean and very easy to get a seat staff was eager to get you served. We had a meal in the bistro and its was well worth a try the Harry's burger was lovely and homemade partner was stuffed and the chicken burger was filling defo worth the visit. Will be coming again in the near future and i would defo recommended to friends and family xx

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple