Conrah Hotel(Aberystwyth)
Priceline
Maes-Y-Mor(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$96
Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
  • Restaurant
Bro Dafydd B&B(Aberystwyth)
US$101
Aeron View Camping(Aberystwyth)(Great Value!)
US$22
Pitchup.com
Gwesty Cymru(Aberystwyth)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsharry's barrabbit warrencar parknoise from the streetbeer gardenincluded breakfastfirst floortop floorstayed one nightlarge bathroomshort staygood nights sleepwould stay againfantastic stayyogurtcomfy bedsea front
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It's an ok place but we were up on the second floor at the end of a labyrinth of passageways which took a bit of negotiating with suitcases.
The room was fine, not overlarge and it overlooked the busy street. Thoughtfully the hotel supplies earplugs, but I didn't need them. A couple of beers and I'm sleeping like a baby.
The restaurant was ok but the food is all microwaved - mine was a bit overdone. The floors are wood, the decor minimal and the noise from the back room with pool tables just rattles through the whole place.
Nice little beer garden at the back

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here for one night for work, so I didn't experience too much of the place.

The rates here are pretty decent and it has a nice central location. Parking on the street is free after 6pm, so I had no problems there.

The room is decent and clean, and the bath tub is huuuuuuuge and is, to be honest, a pleasant experience all of itself! I definitely took advantage of that!

When I checked in I was given rough directions as to where my room was. However, these directions didn't really prepare me that well and I ended up and down a ton of small corridors and staircases before I finally found it. The rooms are numbered oddly and the directions to each of the rooms on the walls is not great. I was exhausted by the time I found it!

There is a little noise from adjacent rooms etc in the hotel, but they are decent enough to provide you with earplugs. I always take my own, as smaller and cheaper hotels do tend to be noisy; and I'm glad I did as the ones provided are very hard and I couldn't get them into my small ears. I appreciated that they were there though.

Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

It was a lovely stop off on our tour of Wales. Although we were in a front bedroom, I am happy to say that we were undisturbed by late night revellers so insulation and security must be very good! Our rating acknowledges that it is an old style facility, more B&B than hotel, but ideally located,with lovely friendly staff, cosy bedroom and good breakfast.

Our only disappointment is that we understood Harry's was a sort of Irish Bar but it was overrun with students & pop music on the Sunday night we were there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Hotel Staff Friendly upon entry and very welcoming. Got keycard for room lovely nice and spacious (room 4) first floor. The room was cleaned well above my standard coffee and tea facilities which was good after a long drive bathroom was good size everything you need for a nice weekend. The bar was good nice and clean and very easy to get a seat staff was eager to get you served. We had a meal in the bistro and its was well worth a try the Harry's burger was lovely and homemade partner was stuffed and the chicken burger was filling defo worth the visit. Will be coming again in the near future and i would defo recommended to friends and family xx

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kev B
Reviewed 17 August 2017

just recently stayed at Harrys and received the warmest of welcomes. check in was easy with a friendly receptionist. the bar was great, sport on TV for the men and the bar prices were much cheaper than we thought they'd be. Steven helped us with parking as we all arrived at different times. he also helped us with places to visit (mainly bars) so we called him our 'tour guide'. the room and shower was clean and very well decorated. tea and coffee facilities provided. the breakfast was everything you needed to start your day. cereals, fruit yogurts and the full english. the hotel is very well situated for all shops bars and restaurants. also a 5 minute walk from the beach front. lovely beer garden with nice furniture and flowers. all staff were friendly and welcoming. easy access for the disabled. we stored and charged my husbands scooter in the hallway. cant wait to come back and Harrys is top of our list.

Room Tip: we had a low floor bedroom, as requested. still a few stairs if you struggle but wouldn't prevent us going back
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family