“Some of the staff are so lazy”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 15 Quick Bites in Aberystwyth
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I never really sit in at McDonald's in Aberystwyth because quite often it's full of teenagers just dossing. So normally go through the drive through. Now I love a mayo chicken but with cheese. I've always ordered it for as long as I can remember. On one occasion a couple of weeks ago the lady said she can't allow me to have it because there's not an 'extras' option on the till. Well I'm sorry I have since been to another Mcdonalds in Telford who served it without any issues and surprise this evening I went to McDonald's In Aberystwyth & had my mayo chicken with cheese.! Some staff either need extra training or a good bloody ear full off the manager. How bloody lazy!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stopped for yet another coffee and a break! great for a quick pit stop and recharge ones batteries, and fill up with coffee, and a little snack.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Always good for a coffee and some snack, the coffee is so good and does not costa-alotta, and why not have a bite to eat as well!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Food was the normal standard expected and filled the required gap. However, this is the only McDonald's I've ever been to where I've been asked to back up to the (unmanned!)payment window, whilst they found someone to serve me. The food was prepared and on the counter going cold, whilst I did this (luckily no one else was in the queue), and it still took them a good few minutes to open up the window!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Ych a fi! Me and my wife had been feeling rather hungry after a little bit of a period of fish spotting with the local neighbours and we thought what better place to eat than our local Mac Donalds! Anyway, I had a little look at the menu and I decided to order a Happy Meal, as I was in a jolly good mood and thought to meself, why not? I ordered it and my wife had one too, and when we got it, I decided to open it. I opened it up, and it was blimming tiny! I gobbled up my fries in one go, not very many in there, and I also ate my burger which was the size of a pea, very quickly aswell, only to find that they'd given me a toy! A TOY!!!! I was so angry, do they think I am 5 or something!!! KFC is much better for fine dining, I would leave Maccie Dees If I were you! I am really cross at this.

Date of visit: November 2016