“Exceeded Expectation”

Ranked #23 of 376 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$70 - US$70
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Join us for a quick bite or a more leisurely meal. We're open all day serving a wide selection of light snacks, salads, steaks and much more. Located in the atmospheric and picturesque Friar Street, home of the National Trust Greyfriars House & Garden.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a lovely evening friends and I had last night (5 April 2018). Food was excellent and service matched. Ebadur went out of his way to make sure we had a very good experience. Would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I hadn't dined at Cafe Rouge in Worcester for a couple of years, so when I received an email containing a voucher for a free bottle of Prosseco, we didn't hesitate in booking a table. We went for early dinner, before catching the train home last Sunday. We ordered the Prosseco and some olives whilst we decided what to eat. The waiter (could be the manager) Ebadur came back and said they had sold out of Prosecco; however, we could have any other wine, or a bottle of pink Champagne! Needless to say we ordered the Champagne and were very pleasantly surprised to discover it was on the menu at £36.95 a bottle! We were very impressed with this and that was just the beginning, the food and service were excellent, as was Ebadur.
I would highly recommend the Smoked Cod Cassoulet, it was delicious and of course went perfectly with the Pink Champagne!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Having never tried a Cafe Rouge establishment before was not sure what to expect. We had booked a table for lunch and arrived slightly early. Our table was ready and the restaurant was already filling up. Service was first class and friendly. The food was excellent and I would highly recommend it. Will definitely be visiting gain.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stopped in with my wife and mother-in-law for some lunch on a quiet Monday afternoon and found the place quite pleasant. Lovely food and good value for what you get, we found. The Eton Mess was particularly nice.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Okay, but not fabulous, good value for what you get. Seemed to be closed for refurbishment a couple of days later.