1,345 results
All reviews superior room newer part malvern hills buffet breakfast car park lovely hotel four star hotel old building public areas beautiful building malvern theatre room was large lovely view centre of town very pleasant stay plenty of parking both nights
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I was expecting more for the price

Room was lovely and had a great view. The shower was awful, I had to dance around to get wet! The Priory bell rings on the hour, every hour all through the night so sleep quality wasn’t great.

Breakfast was plentiful and good quality. However the experience was somewhat ruined by the person greeting us. An over exaggerated checking of his watch and a raised eyebrow wasn’t great. Breakfast finished at 9.30 and we arrived at 9.20. We had a tough day ahead and quite frankly I didn’t appreciate his attitude

Check in was great and the staff were friendly and polite.

In summary it’s ok but there are better places to stay in Malvern. Unlikely to return

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kojak03
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed for 3 nights in The Abbey hotel which is in a fantastic location in the centre of Malvern. I was with a group of walkers. The room was perfect; the service excellent and the food divine. We had a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I went Malvern for a walking holiday with friends and stayed in the Abbey Hotel. The building of this beautiful hotel has more than 400 years of history. Interior design is vey cosy and classy. Room is big and very comfortable. The hotel staff are very warm and friendly, we had breakfast and dinner there. Very good selection of the breakfast buffet, dinner was excellent! We had a wonderful time, I shall go back next time with my family together and our two little treasure sausage doggies. Thank you Abbey Hotel staff gave us a such memorable weekend!

Room Tip: My room number is 213, very good indeed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

£15 quiet a lot for Breakfast but a great help yourself buffet with a nice selection of hot and cold
the usual modern make your own toast but service for tea or coffee
pleasant staff and receptonist
felt while expensive it was good value for money

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Would not stay again. Tv did not work. Reception and duty manager could not fix. Function on and we were next to reception so nosey. Room to hot. No temperature control. Breakfast good but could not sit as couple as overcrowded. Definitely not 4 star.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple