US$160
US$190
US$162
US$127
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunday carverycreme brûléerooms are largeserved hotan updatenice sizefull englishvery nice staygreat positionfish and chipscar parkroom was cleanevening meal and breakfastweekend breakmalvern hillsvisit malverneasy access
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Mount Pleasant Hotel on a weekend break.
We booked a room at the back, room 17.
So quiet, we loved it.
Even though it’s classed as a budget room , it was absolutely fab.

Check in/out staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast staff were again friendly, helpful and cheerful.
The smoked salmon is to die for !

The location is superb. Opposite the priory , centre of Malvern, free parking. Footpath to the hills directly behind.
100% recommend.
We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
N S, Manager at Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Donna,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The economy double rooms have just been recently built, All the staff are a credit to the team - they thoroughly enjoyed welcoming you to the Mount Pleasant.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We picked this hotel for an overnight stay when travelling from Keswick to our home in Devon. The hotel was in a great position and the rooms were well appointed and extremely comfortable; despite being on the main road there was little traffic noise. The breakfast was plentiful with a good choice and was much enjoyed. The staff at the hotel all round were extremely polite and helpful and we would certainly not hesitate to use the hotel in the future.

Room Tip: If you would like to be away from the main road to reduce the noise, pick a room on the side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, the hotel is perfectly situated for direct access to the hills, shops and local amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed an excellent light lunch today at the Mount Pleasant Hotel.
We dined in the recently refurbished dining-room which has been beautifully decorated in a very modern stylish way.
There were some lovely prints of various aspects of Malvern and in the fireplace there
blazed a real log fire, a welcome sight on a cold wintry day.
My daughter and I had excellent sandwiches served with crisps and salad.
However, we could not resist the creme brûlée which was absolutely delicious.
It reminded us of the creme brûlée that we last had after her birthday treat lunch many years ago at The Savoy in London.
Also, I must thank Markus, our waiter for being so friendly and efficient.
A really lovely and enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Maggie,
Thank you for your valued review. I am very happy you and your daughter enjoyed your lunch. We have a new chef, Steve, who is a credit to the team. We have had our bar and restaurant recently refurbished, I am glad you like it.
I have also thanked Marcus for his service, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed in Malvern on business. The hotel looked after us well. The restaurant was excellent and breakfast was much enjoyed. We ate in most evenings and one lunchtime and again had excellent meals. One of my colleagues had a heating problem, in his room, but this was quickly resolved.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologise for the heating issue, I am glad this was resolved very quickly, I will pass your comments on to the chef - he'll be extremely overwhelmed with your positive feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Had a lovely late autum stay. Great views and very handy for access to the hills... Would stay again if visiting the Malvern area. Easy access and good car park. Looking forward to a return visit in the Spring or Summer. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Request one at the rear if you like it quiet.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear David,

Thank you for your valued review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, the bedrooms with the views are absolutely fantastic! We are in the process of renovating some of our bedrooms, hope to welcome you back very soon.