“Ladies who lunch”
Review of Peppe’s

Peppe’s
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Malvern
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Description: It is with great pleasure we welcome you to Peppe’s, a family owned, independent restaurant, serving a mix of Italian and Mediterranean dishes. Nestled in the heart of Great Malvern town centre, we are a short walk from both the Malvern Theatre and the Malvern Hills. Our friendly, welcoming atmosphere with attentive service, great tasting food, 2 floors and fully licensed bar.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I had not been to this restaurant for some time and had known it under a previous name. However, it certainly did not disappoint and was the perfect choice for a light lunch with a friend. We both opted for pasta dishes which were included on the special lunch deal. Our meals were generous, delicious and perfectly cooked (tagliatelle peppe and lobster ravioli). Dessert was included in the deal and our choices of pannacotta and tiramisu made us feel thoroughly indulged. Buonissimo!

1  Thank nhf39

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Today on the spur of the moment I decided to treat myself to lunch at this delightful
restaurant serving authentic Italian food.
And I ‘m very glad I did,
I decided to have the Gnocchi di Patate followed by Tirimisu and both were absolutely
delicious .
I was served by Peppe who was friendly and very efficient.
Highly recommended, and I certainly hope to treat myself again.

1  Thank Maggie259
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant - we've been here twice and come over from Worcester specially each time. The food is fantastic - would definitely recommend the Formaggio Fritto and Penne Sophia. It is such a friendly and welcoming place with a happy and relaxed vibe. Already looking forward to our next visit!

1  Thank Nimmy43
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Went there on Wednesday night...had a lovely meal..v friendly staff...even my ultra picky 5 year old ate all of her adult sized mushroom ravioli..and because she was well behaved the two children had free ice cream thrown in..Will defo be going back there

1  Thank nspence1
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is not a chain, and it shows! The menu is quite short and every dish is carefully prepared. The four starters and pasta dishes we had were excellent, really tasty and rather different. We ate there twice during our week in Great Malvern, as we enjoyed it so much. Great, lively atmosphere. Pepe and his colleague are consistently good humoured and very attentive to all their customers.

2  Thank Muriel1958