US$152
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$75
Priceline
Premier Inn Evesham Hotel(Evesham)(Great Value!)
US$71
PremierInn.com
Evesham Hotel(Evesham)
Hartlands(Evesham)
No availability for your dates from these sites
1,201 results
All reviewsmain buildingpear tree mewsroll top bathprincess louiseafternoon teaexecutive roomgames roomseparate buildingbeautiful hotelmalvern hillssconescream teabar menuour wedding anniversarycourse mealhuge bathroomrestaurant manager
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful Afternoon Tea today, sandwiches and cakes were lovely. All staff were friendly and very helpful.
We got married here 17 years ago, it was good to come back, such a stunning building.
We would definitely recommend Afternoon Tea at The Wood Norton Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
SSweeny, General Manager at The Wood Norton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Abi H,
Thank you for leaving your kind review on TripAdvisor. i am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. i will be sure to share your feedback and hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Great first impression of Wood Norton - lovely setting, staff helpful and friendly. I was allowed to check in early, which was really welcome. My room was in the main house. It was really spacious and the bed was VERY comfortable. The bathroom was also really roomy. A few gripes there - the water took an age to get hot, several minutes. And the shower was installed for a hobbit. I’m not tall, but it was too low to stand directly underneath it.
The room temperature was quite hard to control. There was no radiators, just an air con system which was over the bed. Some of the corridors were freezing too and without any obvious heating source.
The towels were fab - really big - and there were gowns and slippers which was a nice touch.
Downstairs the restaurant and bar areas were gorgeous - amazing period details.
I was expecting good things with the food but it was disappointing. The burger was over cooked and dry. The chocolate torte, again, was dry. Service was good though and staff friendly. The breakfast was OK. Just OK. Not a huge choice.
I fed back to staff on checking out about two things - the bath not draining well and failing TV reception. Was surprised that the woman in reception made no comment on either issues. Didn’t really feel like she made a note of it.
The building is interesting and looks well looked after. The grounds and gardens are lovely.
It had the potential to be amazing, I felt a bit disappointed that it just missed the mark.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MissThePoint

Dear MissThePoint,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. I very much appreciate your feedback which we take very seriously indeed. I can assure you we are continually working to improve the guest experience here at Wood Norton daily and your detailed feedback will assist us greatly. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Kind rgards

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed at Wood Norton for a family celebration - Hotel was very accommodating with such a large party to cater for.

Stayed on the night with the hot water problem referred to in other reviews - but staff sorted asap - it's an old house - these things happen but were professionally and quickly dealt with.

The rooms are very comfortable and the lounge/bar/dining areas are gorgeous - oak panelling abounds.

I would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Michael R,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your time and also your understanding. I will let the staff know you and your family enjoyed your stay. I would be great to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

For my friend's party 18 of us went to Wood Norton for a night away. We had afternoon tea and a three course dinner in the evening. The hotel is beautiful, the food was excellent and the staff were so friendly and couldn't have done more! It's such a lovely venue and we were in the old kitchen which is a fantastic function room! I'd highly recommend Wood Norton for any event.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Emmy B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind comments on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you and your party had an enjoyable time at Wood Norton. I will be sure to share your comments across all departments. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Steve

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to celebrate our anniversary not too far from London.
We chose this hotel based on the rating and the hotel. We arrived but couldn’t have a shower owing to boiler issues so we could not shower until morning, when this was mentioned we got no apologies.
I opened the wardrobe to find what I thought was my partners boxer shorts so I left it, 24hrs later I checked the wardrobe looking for the hairdryer and saw the black item again, so I took it up to put it in our laundry, low and behold it was a size 14 dirty knickers..... I’m a size S(10). We alerted the manager (Rachel) who was apologetic and attempted to rectify the situation, by changing our room to the best suite...
the issue is, in 24hrs there were 3 instances of inconveniences and uncomfortableness. No hot water and No apologies, the knickers issue and finally the bathroom flooded each time we showered.
Utterly DISAPPOINTED .... would not recommend at this point.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benita C

Dear Benita C,

Thank you for leaving your detailed and helpful comments on TripAdvisor. I am ever so sorry that we failed to meet expectations during your visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeper and maintenance engineer who also apologies for the issues raised. Your feedback is very important to us as it will assist us moving forward. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the future.
Kind regards