All reviews four poster bed complimentary tea and cake oldest building other guests large round table complimentary port on arrival private bathroom century manor after dinner drinks roaring fire beautiful building night cap very special place steeped in history breakfast table smallest room
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place exceeded all expectations! Firstly, the manor boasts with history, being it built in the 1320s. It really is something special.

When we arrived, we were shown around the building and then taken to our room, we stayed in the Elizabethan Suite. Oh my, an amazing room!! We had our own stone staircase leading to our room. The bed was very comfortable and the bath, well I had 5 in a two night stay! Just lush.

Breakfast was spot on. Food was clearly good quality and there was plenty of it to fill a couple with big appetites. Also a buffet section if you fancy that little extra. We also had access to free sherry or port, and a selection of soft drinks whenever we wanted one. Also not forgetting free cake!

Lastly, the location of the B&B is perfect. Very short walking distance (200m) to a good range of restaurants and tea rooms.

I will 100% stay at Abbots Grange again and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Cannot fault our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeanneReddish
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I have had numerous short breaks at Abbots Grange over the last seven years. The location in Broadway could not be better, just a few yards to the busy village centre but still an oasis of calm. The historic building is full of atmosphere and we absolutely love stopping in our favourite room, which is Millet. The fantastic breakfasts offer a wide choice of everything you could possibly want (and more!) and Stacey and the team are the perfect hosts.
We are already looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank martinweston1
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Incredible historic property dating back to 1320. Perfect location right int heart of Broadway. Only stayed one night, but had a great experience. Booked the Elizabethan Suite which is in the oldest part of the house dating back to 1320. Four poster bed and oak paneling the bedroom. Had a slight issue with a bathroom light/fan sensor that would not go off, but the owners were on hand and while they could not fix they offered a complimentary bottle of champagne to ease the situation. Good breakfast.

Room Tip: Elizabethan suite was excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed within the Monet room for 2 nights. The bedroom itself is of the highest quality with soft white sheets and thick curtains which cover the most splendid windows.

Service here is top notch after your guided tour the place is for you to use and relax in. One of my favourite things about staying here was chatting with other guests at night in front of the open fireplace and whilst being seated in extremely comfortable Knoll sofas.

Breakfast was one point both days and the team who look after the place were superb.

Our only disappointment is that we cannot come back for a while due to my wife being pregnant and it only catering for adults. Oh well I’m sure we can find a reliable babysitter for a few days ☺️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife and I thought that this was an experience which we would repeat any time. The place is steeped in history, it is warm and friendly with outstanding staff and is beautifully furnished. Everything is immaculate and the breakfasts and afternoon teas cannot be faulted. You pay a little more for all this, but it is worth every penny. The owners live on site, are very experienced in business and, under their supervision, this place should go from strength to strength. We were sorry that we could not avail ourselves of the free drinks which were on offer, but our family had generously ensured that there was something special awaiting us in our room.

Room Tip: Overlooking the garden (the Monet room)
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple