“Delicious food...friendly staff...”

Madame Posh
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Windsor
Price range: US$13 - US$16
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went there with my missus while visiting Windsor Castle. When I looked the menu I thought it is little pricy. However when we had our dinner I realised one more time that you get what you pay for it. Spectacular food with great taste served by very friendly staff...

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We love this place. The food is first class and the staff very friendly. The cakes are absolutely gorgeous!

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not up to expectations, when you call yourself posh, don’t veneer it. The coffee is not up to standard, weak and not a barista quality. Sweet Treats look great but I could not get over the smell of burnt toast when we visited.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Both my wife and I went to Madame posh restaurant which looked a delightfull place to eat , however our meals were not only small , but also tasteless and expensive , we complained only to be told that they would tell the chef ,, no offer of a reduction for the half eaten meals not even a complementary coffee offered, so it is not a place we shall return to

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Oh dear, what a poor experience in what should have been lovely. Very poor service, staff seem unhappy at being there apart from one very 'efficient looking' waitress with a headset and ipad! !!!! This does not make efficiency!
Wish we'd given this place a miss.