“Noodle and ramen bliss”

Wagamama
Ranked #52 of 274 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right in the heart of the city, with many attractions close by including the salisbury cathedral and theatres. Also, just a little further along, the famous stonehenge (tour bus available from the train station). We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Great place for family eating - and encouraging the younger ones to use chop sticks and widen their diet. On this occasion the ramen options were truly amazing and really appreciated by all in the family!

Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

You have to accept your order can come out at any time. Meaning your main can arrive one minute after your starter. Seated at fixed benches. But the food is good. Service is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I are Salisbury locals but wherever we go, if there's a Wags near by, we'll visit it.
But of all the ones we've been to across the UK, none of them are as good as Salisbury's. The staff are amazing, and I guess because we go there so often, a handful of them know what it is we are likely to order.
Yes, it can be quite busy in there, and sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but the staff are always attentive and the food is always worth waiting for.
If you haven't been before, I would highly recommend the chilli squid and the chicken chilli ramen - heavenly noodle dish! And the Pinot Grigio is lush. Also, the new banana katsu is heavenly - although it is a bit small for my sweet tooth!
We always have a great experience here, and that's why we always go back. By far, my most favourite place in town.

Reviewed 19 January 2015

Popped in after a busy day at work, friendly waitress, helpful with recommendations, I had Chicken Raisukaree and Fried Green, followed by coconut icecream.
Delicious meal, slightly surprised at the calorie content and if I am honest thought it was pricey for what I got.
The restaurant lacks atmosphere but I was with a good group of friends so we made our own.
Overall no fireworks but perfectly acceptable, like plain vanilla ice cream.

1  Thank JennyDC17
Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

I know it's lunchtime and it's Tuesday b4 new year but the queue is out the door but no surprise...there are only 3 people serving. They are doing a great job but food is coming out in dribs and drabs...people are being ignored.... You need more staff to serve 60 or 70 plus people in here....carnage. Food when it arrives is ok but won't be coming back if this is the norm.