All reviewswelcome packcity squarebedroom apartmentliving arealoaf of breadsized bedroomsfantastic apartmentwashing machinefully equipped with everythingdining tablewell equipped kitchenperfect locationleeds train stationblack princequality furnishingsl'occitane toiletriesan excellent place to stay
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Stayed for 1 night in a 2 bedroom apartment, this was on the 3 floor so there was a great view over the square. The apartments are very close to the train station and the town centre with the entrance to the Trinity centre being just across the road. The apartment was very well presented and modern. There really wasn't anything that you needed that wasn't there, everything from a playstion to a washing machine.

The bedrooms were nice and cosy, one with a large floor to ceiling window over looking the downstairs living area of the apartment (and curtains). Both had fantastic en suite with shower wet rooms, thick fluffy towels and high end toiletries. They also had air conditioning/heating controls so you could have different temps in each room.

Downstairs in the living area is a lounge/dining area with a sofa, 2 armchairs, tv, iPod dock and a dining table. This all sits along side a kitchen area with again everything you could need. There was a great little welcome package which included milk, bread, chocolate, fizzy drinks, jam & butter, tea, coffee and biscuits.

It was great to see some of the old features of the building still included in the decor, we had some of the old steel work in the apartments as my uncle used to work here when it was the post office this made it an even more special stay.

The staff were wonderfully helpful and were more than happy to check us in even before the room was ready on the proviso that we weren't to use the room until it was ready. This was helpful as we could then go look around the city without the need to come back to check in. They were very helpful in showing us where to visit and local eateries we could visit,also providing a map to aid us.

We were asked where we had parked because they have an offer on with "Q park, sovereign square" I had read this was where they recommended you to park somewhere in all the details but not that they had a deal on the 24hr parking so that was a nice surprise too.

Would I stay again? In a heartbeat! I will be recommending this to anyone who wants to stay in Leeds.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The layout of the apartment and the bed was very comfy. Air con was a nice touch as it was rather warm when I stayed. A few food/drink bits were provided that added that extra touch.

The location was central which was good...if you weren't driving. No parking, where there was discounted parking. Couldn't even find it in the end so me and my partner had to park in the train station at £20 each! After paying £140 for the room it ended up being £180 after paying for parking.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My room is amazing, provides loads of space and has some lovely touches. But, there are many things in which it lacks detail. For example, there is no easy-to-use mirror for makeup, hair etc. There are lots of very nice touches, like special bathroom and stairs night lights. However, not being able to open a window and a confusing shower and tv take away from the fact that it is a great place. I would give it 5 stars, but it lacks little touches which just isn’t good enough in a 5 star hotel.

- Eddie 14

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Eddie P
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Last minute much needed break. Only 20 minutes on the train from home but felt like a mini break! We first arrived at the Quebec’s Hotel when we were told we had booked into the apartments which are situated couple minutes (if that!) walk away! Easily confusing when following phone maps!
We arrived and it was gorgeous! Pre arrival we actually received an email mentioning the lift was broken which we were okay with. We were offered help with luggage which was great especially for other guests who maybe struggled.
Room was absolutely fantastic. The name “apartments” obviously gives it away. Looking around as you do, we opened a door and to our surprise there was a whole new living area! Sofas, dining and kitchen. Everything in the fridge which had pint of milk, still and sparking water, jams, chocolate, coke and Diet Coke, and variety of teas/coffee/hot chocolate and bread also, everything was complimentary! We all love a good brew, so definitely hit the spot!
Shower, amazing! Bed, so comfy!
Definitely highly recommend. Everywhere we needed was so close by! Lots of bars and restaurants 3-5 mins away but you can’t hear a thing! Early birds as we are were in bed at 11:30 (10 month old baby at home, hence a mini break!) bars were so lively walking back but again, the room was silent! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed her a couple of times now and we would return again.
Nice & spacious apartment, we were upgraded to a 2 bed (personally I think that this is because the lift was broken and we were a younger couple that they would stick us on the 2nd floor lol) the layout on the 2 bed is not a spacious downstairs as the 1, but still has everything you need.
Staff are very friendly and professional, always happy to help.
Even though on a main road, we could not hear the traffic. Great central location.
If I had to find fault it would be that the shower floor needed a deep clean and also the splash back on the kitchen floor. But trust me, these apartments are clean. Also maybe because we were on the 2nd floor the internet connection was poor so could not work! I would give it a 4.75 but I can't.
Can't wait to stay again next year! Thank you to the team @Quebecs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business