“No one tells you that if you book a table, you will be sacked after 2 hours, even if you didn't finished you meal!”

Revolution Call Lane
Ranked #35 of 160 Nightlife in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Leeds Call Lane is located in the trendy Exchange Quarter, south east of the town centre and is part of the city's most fashionable drinking circuit. Music varies throughout the week with the hottest DJs performing most nights of the week.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very expensive food and poor service! They didn't bring the food we have ordered, the steak was uncooked after I said medium-well done, the burger was overcooked, almost burned... I don't recommend this place to anyone! And above all, when we made the reservation no one said we have to clear the table after 2 hours, when you pay 300 pounds for your meal, there should be more respect for customers! We will never visit this place again!

All reviews
"visiting leeds"
"hens"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really affordable food and delicious jack was very friendly and attentive which makes the visit more pleasurable x well done jack

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my fiends came here yesterday for exam celebrations.
I feel this revs is the best one as the seats are comfy and it’s chilled.

The drinks are amazing and well worth the money with a revs card allowing 2-4-1 on selected drinks.

However, they ran out of the bubblegum flavouring needed for the bubblegum daiquiris which was disappointing.

Most the staff were friendly and chatted to us when making the drinks, Nickos and especially Logan were helpful too.

The songs that were on were really good too and made the night even better.

I would strongly recommend visiting here.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Visited here with my husband for a Saturday lunch using a Groupon voucher! Food and cocktails were excellent, as was service! Great value for money

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We've been here a few times and had great nights.This last visit was at a totally different level!The vibes,atmosphere and above all music was simply outstanding.
I took it upon myself to find out the name of the DJ,because he was outstanding,putting his own mark on most of the music.He was called Alex Grayson,and he must be the most underrated DJ going.Im sure we will be hearing alot more of him in the future.
Can't wait to return....and I nearly forgot,the food is excellent as well.