2,157 results
All reviews a business class room light complex superior room shopping centre car park mini bar air con first direct arena central location lovely hotel q park lovely room location is excellent hotel bar comfy bed cooked breakfast train station
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I visited Leeds last night and had heard great reviews about the Radisson food, so decided to check it out myself. I opted for the fish and chips... the portion size was just right and the fish was cooked to perfection. Georgia made the whole experience so much more pleasurable, as she was very accommodating and polite. I would defo recommend this hotel for food:)

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. I am pleased to read you had a great meal.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Daughters were bought a cocktail masterclass for their 21st birthdays, a really great experience, Beth was very knowledgeable, and made us all feel very welcome and relaxed, she was great! Would definitely recommend it and would love to do another one! A great evening was had by us all!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bombaStourbridge

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased to read you had a great cocktail masterclass.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Overnight stay with friends. As there were 3 of us we got a great deal on a junior suite. Beds including the 3rd bed really comfortable and extra pillows brought up as soon as requested. Lovely lounge area to relax in for a coffee or glass of wine with Stunning ‘log ‘ fire.
The highlight was the cocktail masterclass with Frank. Great cocktail menu and Frank made each of us our cocktail of choice with loads of tips for us to use at home. Delicious hot snacks whilst we sipped our cocktails and then it was over to us behind the bar making our 2nd cocktail. Puddling, strainers, gomme, shaken or stirred. A whole new repertoire. Great fun experience made perfect by Frank’s warm and entertaining performance. Will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased to read you had a fantastic cocktail masterclass.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I was able to get the hotel for a relatively decent price (sub £90 after cashback).

I had breakfast one morning. Great ingredients -impressive. Service wasnt great. I was told to find my own table, which took a while. When I did and then got my coffee, I returned to find my coffee had been taken away. Buffet food on the pass was lukewarm at best. No scrambled egg either.

Room was spacious, though no nespresso machine.

Reception was understaffed and had to queue a lot.

Trip type: Travelled on business
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you found it to be good value. I have passed on your service comments to the team to review and make the necessary improvements.