2,200 results
All reviews a business class room light complex superior room shopping centre car park mini bar first direct arena q park central location lovely hotel lovely room location is excellent hotel bar checking in comfy bed cooked breakfast train station
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a meal on Groupon for a birthday treat for myself and my daughter as we share the same birthday. All the staff including the chef were fantastic. The food was lovely and we even received a complimentary cocktail each.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your birthday visit. I am so pleased you had a great time and we look forward to welcoming you both back again....hopefully before your next birthday!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great location in city centre. Breakfast good value. Large rooms with great shower. Long wait at reception both at check-in and checkout. Most of the time only one person on even at peak checkout time around ten o'clock

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking your time to feedback regarding your stay with us. I am pleased you had a comfortable stay and I am sorry you were kept waiting at reception, this is unusual and we will monitor this more closely.

Kind rgeards

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I stayed in the Radisson Blu Hotel in the first week of September 2018.
The room I stayed in was wonderful. I had a view on The Light Inner-Court, which was quite bright but the curtains sure did their job to keep the light out of the room at night.
The room was spacious and neat. The shower was a bit obsolete, but clean.

I especially enjoyed the breakfast services. The smokes salmon is freshly made in the hotel and is to die for! The chef is keen on serving you anything you wish for (i.e. in my case poached eggs). A special thank you goes out to restaurant server Dashi. It is very nice to have someone smile at you the minute you set foot in the restaurant. She is very attentive to your needs and asks if you want something additional to make your experience more enjoyable. Friendliness and helpfulness deserves good merit, I find.

Location-wise, the hotel is in the middle of everything: railway station, shopping streets, restaurants, museums, etc.

I found my stay very pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Valerie_CMJ
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am please to ready you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We spent four nights in this hotel in July. It was my second stay there. We had a very comfortable, spacious, spotless room. The hotel is very centrally located in Leeds city centre but is in a quiet spot. Breakfast is poor however: quite disorganised and with a poor selection of food. Tables not properly set and staff not very helpful!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time to feedback on your past stay with us.
I am please to read you found the location and room to be good. I have forwarded your comments on to the breakfast team who have experienced some changes sine then, so I am confident these issues are now rectified.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Traveled to Leeds for business. The hotel was in a very convenient location for touring the city and access to transportation. Breakfast was excellent, bar was very nice and service was very good. Rooms for very nice just. Could have used a better vacuuming job and surface wipe down. Room was not dirty just not perfect. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Thank you for taking your time to feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am please to read you found the hotel to be well located. I have noted your comments regarding the room and will forward these to the team to address.