US$120
US$104
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
US$64
US$56
Doubletree
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$58
  • Restaurant
The Queens - Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$35
US$34
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

2,062 results
All reviewsa business class roomlight complexshopping centresuperior roomcar parkmini barair confirst direct arenacentral locationq parklovely roomlocation is excellenthotel barcomfy bedcooked breakfasttrain stationself service
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Room was nice but not the best for money, Was a couples trip ruined by being charged twice, which was a fault of hotel (and they didnt believe id paid which i had on arrival, somehow it became my job to chase my bank to try find out if i could prove id paid?) When the two payments were taken i was made to then chase my money through there accounts team days after trip. Leeds was perfect as usual but next time ill consider a different hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to read there were issues regarding your payment. I will need to look into this with immediate effect to understand what has occurred. Please can you contact me directly so that I can get further details from you valerie.donaldson@radissonblu.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A most enjoyable stay, the suite upgrade was even more enjoyable enabling us to continue my husbands 70th celebration. Unfortunately didnt have much chance to explore Leeds city centre other than driving round the city loop trying to find the Q car park.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed the upgraded suite and I hope your husband had a great 70th birthday.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lovely staff. Really clean and spacious room. Great value for money. I've stayed in more expensive hotels in Leeds that were smaller and dated so I was very happy with this hotel. The location is brilliant too. Right in the centre but not too loud.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you had a lovely Easter weekend stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The fact that the beds were extremely comfortable means this hotel gets an automatic 4 stars from me. The hotel itself is attractively designed and well located. Try and avoid a room on the street side as it is quite noisy. Also, if you use a wheelchair please note that the lift into the adjoining centre (cinema and restaurants) has been broken for weeks meaning you will have to go outside and round the block to access it - not ideal if it’s raining which is does in Leeds occasionally :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you like the design and the beds in the hotel.
I have shared your comments with the building management team to push along the repairs required for this to make internally access smoother.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I would have scored this hotel 5 stars except the breakfast was a huge let down. It was crowded and confusing and we struggled to find a table. The hot buffet was served on cold plates and most of the food on offer was tepid. The continental selection was good but nothing was covered, and certain guests were coughing over the food. We waited 15 minutes for bowls to be brought out by which time decided not to bother having witnessed the coughing and spluttering!! Having said that, the staff were wonderful overall, from reception, housekeeping and waiting staff, and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was huge, modern and spotlessly clean with great views over Leeds. I would certainly stay here again but probably avoid breakfast and head to one of Leed's plentiful cafes.

Room Tip: High floor, city view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you found the staff to be wonderfull and that you liked your bedroom. I have noted your comments regarding breakfast and will discuss with the team how we can make improvements.