All reviews grab and go washing machine liberty suite studio apartment half price parking cooking facilities leeds city kitchen area microwave oven fully equipped kitchen train station car park q park these apartments complimentary breakfast hot drinks free wifi
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Omg how amazing was this place. Staff amazing can’t remember all the staffs names but Ben on reception 20.05.18 am shift was a star what a lovely young man. Nothing to much trouble. It was very busy in the reception but he got us taxis booked for our journey home.
Apartment we had was immaculate. We stayed the 2 nights we had bins emptied fresh bedding that was so nice. For saying it was fully booked we heard no other guests. It’s great for parties like us (6) or couples I’d certainly take my husband .
Coffee on tap in reception. Breakfast was croissants, pasties,fruit and yoghurt that you could take to your room, fantastic idea.
Would go back here any time.
Hair dryers supplied, irons, utensils, you could make a meal in this apartment if you didn’t want to eat out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracey T
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Tracey D

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. It is always wonderful to hear when we have impressed first time guests, we hope we will get to see you again soon. I am pleased to hear that Ben and our team looked after you so well and I will certainly pass on your kind comments.

You may also be interested to hear we have Aparthotels located in Manchester, Chester, Newcastle, Nottingham and soon to be London Strafford, All offer the same fantastic value for money, great central locations and handy facilities as our Leeds sites (along with some unique features to each site)

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Beds that are like sleeping on a plank of wood, very, very basic furnishing and decor. Air con constantly cold and really thin walls. I could hear everything next door we’re doing. Reception staff rude. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear anon1974

I am sorry to hear about the issues during your stay. Can I ask that you contact me directly at the hotel on 0113 233 0400 or email james.campbell@roomzzz.com I would very much like to discuss the issues raised.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Roomzzz is really great place to stay for people traveling for business trips / pleasure trips.

Just round a corner You can find many shops, bars, pubs, eso...

Great helpful reception team (GEORGE !! and others)

Very nice and clean room with completely equiped kitchen.

Everyday fruits, milk, juice - free!!

I will definitely use this place for my future trips to Leeds.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Michal S

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I would like to thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your return trips to Leeds (be sure to sign up to our Royalty to club to take advantage of exclusive offers and flexibility). I am pleased George looked after yo so well during your stay and I will be sure to pass your wonderful commnets on to him.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This was a lovely stay. We have stayed in another brand of Aparthotel elsewhere. That was nice, but this is a step above. As many have said you have a separate kitchen area with all the required facilities as well as the bedroom itself. There were a few minor issues and emphasising these were minor and all sorted immediately and with more than good grace by George and as many others have done, we are full of praise for him. He was on duty during the day for the days we were there and was always happy to help. The hotel is a 3 or 4 minute walk from the Centre. We did not use it, but there is a café/restaurant next door serving breakfast and throughout the day. We would be more than happy to go again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stanmanchester

Dear stanmanchester

Thank you for your lovely review. Its great to here that you found our apart hotels to your liking and I am especially pleased that any minor issues were addressed and rectified by George. I will be sure to pass these wonderful comments on to him. We hope to see you again at any of our Roomzzz Aparthotels currently situated in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Chester and Nottingham. Also keep an eye out for new Hotels opening in the near future.

James Campbell

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Checked in by George, one of the nicest guys I've had check me in to a hotel before. My friend and I had a very spacious room with all the mod cons. Literally the south side of Leeds Central Station so a quick walk to pubs, clubs, restaurants etc.

Room Tip: Ask for street views, nicer than car park views!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phteven88
Mark R, Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Phteven88,

Thank you for your wonderful review to us here at Roomzzz Leeds City. I am pleased to hear George was able to assist you so well and the room was to your liking!

Don't forget to sign up to our Royalty club and the fantastic benefits it offers.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,