All reviews grab and go washing machine smart studio liberty suite studio apartment half price parking leeds city cooking facilities kitchen area full kitchen microwave oven train station q park these apartments car park hot drinks complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I normally dont sleep well when I'm away from home but I got a good sleep here. The bed is so comfortable!
Hotel is in a central location and room is really spacious (we had a smart apartment). I was amazed at what facilities were available in the room itself. The layout of room has been well thought through and bathroom was lovely and spacious and nice warm shower.
The lady at the front desk was really welcoming and friendly and the grab and go breakfast is a great concept.
We were on 4th floor and it was quiet. I heard a group arrive back in the early hours of the morning but to be fair they were not trying to be quiet either.
If I were to come back to Leeds and stay overnight I would come here again. My husband and I also said if we were visitors and staying for over a week the fact you have a kitchen extends your dining options.
The only reason I didn't five a 5 was in our room the bed was next to a wall, so it was awkward for 2 of us to get in and out of bed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Jayne B,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a good nights sleep whilst staying with us!
I apologise that you were woken up by other guests coming in, we have security on site during weekends ready to deal with any noise complaints.
Should you stay with again let us know and we will give you a room with a different layout to give a try.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night while in Leeds for a shopping trip, had a lovely comfortable stay here!
Friendly reception staff greeted us with a cupcake and drink (hotels birthday!) And explained everything well.
The studio was large and spotless clean, very modern with leather seating and huge comfy bed. Was very hot day, but there was air con and desk fan in the room. Lovely clean bathroom, great powerful shower, couldn't fault it.
The grab n go breakfast was great for us, all pastry's, muffins, juice, fruit, tea and coffee!
Would definitley go back!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear whitleybay1980,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you had a 'fab night stay in the city' and I hope you enjoyed all the fantastic shopping in Leeds whilst you were there.
I am glad you enjoy our Grab and go breakfast offerings.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Roomzzz Leeds city in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly, helpful, clean, filled with anything you need and a comfy place to stay. I can't hear people in the room next door, I have a fridge, microwave, air con and a comfy sofa and bed. Sweet dreams.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy S

Dear Jeremy S,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found it 'a good place to stay' and found the staff friendly!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Great 2 bedroom flat, great location, clean, spacious, can't believe I paid just a bit more to stay with them than a discount hotel chain. Definitely recommend.

The location is very central. You can park close.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ana_and_pedro

Dear ana_and_pedro,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the hotels amenities 'Amazing"

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Spent two nights in balcony studio (409) and in terms of value for money, quality of the room and staff who went the 'extra mile' (thank you Chloe and especially Marcin) we could not fault Roomzzz. Amazed!

Room Tip: Go for a balcony- no extra charge.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russ W

Dear Russ W,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review and I am happy you enjoyed staying 409.

I will pass across your kind words to Marcin and Chloe!