All reviews greek street signature suite classic room head concierge complimentary mini bar sky tv fantastic hotel rainfall shower every member of staff front of house cocktail bar bars and restaurants first floor birthday treat perfect stay valet parking great shower
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Stayed as a group of four ladies who have enjoyed Christmas Shopping Trips in UK cities for over 20 years. We have stayed in many good hotels in fab locations but we have to say that The Dakota has the edge on all of them. Stylish, quality decor and luxurious rooms. I suspect this hotel has been designed by somebody who has actually used the rooms as it has all the finishing touches - easy to use lighting, magnifying mirrors for make up, room temperature perfect upon arrival, comfortable beds, plug sockets where they should be . . . . I could go on. Breakfast is superb and a reasonable price which encourages you to stay in the hotel rather than pop out to the nearest Starbucks or similar. Can't wait to try a Dakota in another city!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Janet M
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear JDMLancashire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so delighted that Dakota was the perfect stop for your girls weekend, our city certainly has some fantastic shopping options! It is wonderful to hear your found our rooms to be highly functional and included everything you needed, and also that you enjoyed our breakfast so much, I look forward to sharing your thoughts with our team.

If i can assist with any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We took a leap of faith in visiting Dakota which was an unknown venture to all four of us in our party. The welcome was polite, professional and what I would expect from an establishment of this calibre. The service throughout the evening was on point and our waitress Yaiza was exemplary in dealing with our requirements. The food was fantastic, the meat was of genuine quality and the rest was unfaulted. With all said I would highly recommend a visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Dream34773390708,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are thrilled to hear that you had an "on point" experience at our Bar and Grill and the service Yaiza provided was memorable, she will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit!

If you have any future reservations requests please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Two fantastic steaks, cooked how they should be, good cocktails and desert with great service from Yaiza and the others. The astmosphete is wonderful. I would certainly recommend to anyone to come for a visit

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Amber V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am thrilled that you had a fantastic experience at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, our menu created by award winning chefs and executed with passion and attention to detail is clearly highlighted with this amazing review.

To make your next reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a nights stay at this hotel and we was blown away!.

No expense has been spared on this hotel, the decor is very stylish and chic . As with many nice hotels the staff can sometimes be the downfall but not here. The service is brilliant from check in to check out . We had a problem with a booking in the champagne bar which meant we couldn’t drink in there and they gave us £20 worth of drinks as an apology.

We made a reservation in the restaurant and we had fillet steak with French fries and my wife had the monk fish and prawn curry - it was delicious . The meat is supplied by a butcher who supply’s the royal family, so you can be assured that everything is top notch .

Breakfast was excellent, made to order and the coffee was actually drinkable not like that rubbish you get at a double tree which makes your toes curly when you take a sip.

This hotel is by far the best and most stylish hotel I have ever stayed in .

The only hotel I think that would rival it would be the Sofitel in Washington DC but I think the Dakota wins hands down actually!

We will defiantly be back !

Thanks to all the staff a Dakota for a memorable stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertwebb2018

Dear robertwebb2018,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed review. I am so thrilled to read that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel.

However, I am particularly delighted that you enjoyed the service you received throughout your stay, in particular our team on reception. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable service, so it is particularly pleasing to hear such positive comments about our team. I look forward to sharing your comments with them. They will delighted to hear your feedback.

Please do contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk, if I can assist with any future reservations.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

From the moment we walked in we were made to feel very welcome - all the staff were very helpful & friendly but incredibly professional. The foyer was opulent with dimmed lighting - beautiful. Once in the room (we upgraded to an executive room) we were absolutely blown away with the quality of everything! The furniture & fittings were of the very highest standard and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was amazing! The biggest compliment I can give is that although we had an early dinner reservation, we changed the rest of our evening plans to come back to the hotel to make the most of the facilities! We will most definitely stay again - thank you for a fantastic experience!

Room tip: would recommend the upgrade to executive room - it was amazing!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank julietY9627VD
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear julietY9627VD,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so delighted that you were able to enjoy so many aspects of the hotel (our executive rooms are a favourite of mine as well so I am glad you were able to enjoy it too!) Feedback is so important to us, and I very much look forward to sharing yours with our team.

Hopefully we can welcome you back soon. If I can assist with any future reservations, please contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk.