Free cancellation until 26/07
YHA Haworth(Haworth)
  • Restaurant
The Old Sun(Haworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfriendly ownersthe main streetground floorroom was largefull english breakfastbreakfast was deliciousnext morningclairehostsvillage
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stayed two nights at Easter. Very welcoming owners, offered fresh milk instead of UHT if preferred, nice touch. Large, comfortable room on ground floor rear though with no view, good shower. Lovely breakfast eaten at a community table that made for good interaction with other guests. Howarth a very nice little village with good walking and other attractions nearby. Would definitely stay at Bridge House again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric L
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We arrived late morning and received a warm welcome from Martin. Although our room wasn't ready as we had arrived early we were given the key and said we were checked in. We arrived back late evening and found the room to be warm, clean and tidy.
At breakfast we met Claire, The full English was delicious, nothing was too much trouble if you wanted extra tea, coffee or toast.
On departure Martin kindly helped take our luggage to the car.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I think I should of read the reviews before booking this accommodation.
We were in room 1 positioned at the front of this establishment, upon arrival we were greeted and shown to.our room, it was spacious with lovely views, tea and coffee facilities and what looked like huge comfy bed looks are deceiving.....

Two single beds pushed together that were extremely uncomfortable (lumpy)

Although we were told that WiFi was available throughout I could only get a signal if I stood in the hall.

The television didn't work as there was no remote control and when I tried to contact the proprietor I had no luck.

Personally in my opinion this B&B is not worthy of 4 stars maybe it has 4 because of its proximity to the centre.

We won't be returning

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I stayed with my sister, we are both in our 50's. We booked and stayed three nights in late Oct./early Nov. (2015). We stayed on the ground floor, at the back. Check in is between 4 and 7pm. Do not expect to drop your bags off early or, like us, you may find no-one at home. When the room door was opened I could immediately smell dampness. The room itself was acceptably decorated with no obvious wet patches. It was reasonably rather than spotlessly clean. There is a macerating unit attached to the toilet and it is very noisy. I woke up freezing about 3am to find only a raggy blanket in the wardrobe. I had nothing else but a duvet. This is an old house, 1700s, with a derelict mill attached. In general, it is not unattractive. It would probably do very well for young people in the summer season but in my case the £120 it cost me to stay there was not well spent. A breakfast of muesli, fruit, tea and toast was fine tho', again, the room was not well heated for the time of year. On the one day I had sausages, I found them undercooked. For those going to visit Haworth Parsonage, as most are, there is a steep incline from Bridge House to the main street. One needs to be fit and healthy or lodge further up.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

The owners couldn't do enough for us. The rooms were very clean and tidy and the breakfast was plentiful and deliciously cooked with lovely home made bread. I would definately go back for a second visit.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family