“Great value and helpful staff”

Model Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 21 Bradford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Whilst not at the luxury end of the scale this B&B is clean and tidy. The staff are really friendly and helpful and for £39 you can have an ensuite room and an excellent breakfast. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This was the second time we stayed here. The first time we stayed we didn't expect much for the price we paid. What a surprise to find this beautiful b-n-b. Owners very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean, spacious with very comfortable beds. Bathrooms spotless. After a very good nights sleep we looked forward to breakfast. Again very surprised. Spoilt for choice, an excellent selection of continental breakfast, cereals, yoghurts and fruit. Full English breakfast inc. We popped into the farm shop and was offered tastes of everything we were interested in buying, all smoked meats are smoked there on the farm. All I can say is we stayed a second time and will use every time we visit family in Yorkshire. Highly recommend a visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Only stayed for one night but was pleasantly surprised. I paid £25 for the night and had a quiet clean room with a shared bathroom, lounge and kitchen. Breakfast in the morning was very good. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mee_lez
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Stayed here for a weekend whilst my husband did a rally driving experience. For £49 a night we weren't expecting a great deal, how wrong were we, fantastic large room very clean tea & coffee facilities provided. The room also had wine glasses & corkscrew. Breakfast was amazing you had a great choice, lots different teas & fruit teas to choose from which was great for me. Views from this place are amazing, in a good location for exploring, down the road there is a pub & an Indian we ate at both they were great. I would recommend this place to anyone & definitely stay here again. Don't forget to check out the farm shop before you leave

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017

My first time to this establishment. I paid £25 for a single room online. At that price, I wasn't expecting much. What a great surprise it turned out to be.Firstly on entering the drive, I was struck by the magnificent views it has. I could clearly see about 20 miles across the dales. It's a sight to behold. The courtyard is spotless and clean and filled with lovely vintage vehicles and horse carriages under individual gazebos. Great for a pic oppertunity. I entered the building and was greeted by a beautiful well spoken and polite receptionist. She sat me down and explained all about the place and what was around the area. This lady genuinely cared about her customers. She then showed me in person to my room. I was then struck by the gardens they are beautifully centered around a pagoda where you can sit and relax and a stream runs underneath you. My room was so big for s single room and had a king size bed. full working modern flatscreen TV, drinks tray, and kettle. Table and chairs. The bedding was quality and crisp and fresh and the room was fresh looking and very well looked after. This place is a must for all kinds of stays. Kids especially can be occupied here. There is onsite a massive farm shop too. I will definitely be coming back here and would say to anyone come and stay. You are made very welcome and feel wanted and looked after. All for £25 a night. I have stayed in 5-star hotels and not had the great welcome I had at this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business