“Bad food, dirty rooms, poor service”

Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The food is pricey and not very nice, the bar and dining staff are surely and inattentive with one limp lettuce of a chap being particularly worthy of a mention for his shocking attitude. The manager couldnt give a toss. The room was dirty with the iron plug stuck to the floor of the wardrobe with ancient orange juice so had clearly not been checked. The rim of the sink was black with grime.

Only the two reception staff were of any use. Please avoid if you can.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Marcus F
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Dear Marcus F,

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff appreciates the opportunity to hear from you and follow up on your concerns. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention to improve our services. I would like to apologize and thank you for taking the time to write to us as we believe that we can only improve and ameliorate our services through our guest feedback.

Lin S.
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Stayed here earlier this week whilst on business in Bradford & Leeds.

Staff were friendly and very welcoming which really does make a difference.

Finding the place was easy and parking was good. Outside noise was minimal, the room was nice and clean, and the bed comfortable with a range of hard and soft pillows as is the norm in the Holiday Inns.

I had forgotten how minimal the bathroom offerings were in Holiday Inns - you get nothing more than a Dove soap dispenser, so bring anything else that you like to pamper yourself with! The shower in the bathroom had excellent water pressure, so do expect an invogorating shower - just how I like it!

Breakfast was to order, so took a little longer than usual, but was good when it came. Dinner was OK but nothing special. I had booked the pre-pay rate of £69 including breakfast so to be honest I was perfectly happy with everything.

I booked because I did not want the hassle of staying in a city center and this place certainly delivered on that, so I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Luxtraveller66
Reviewed 6 February 2012

it snowed the weekend we stayed so the open fire in the bar, and th general warmth throughout the hotel made a big difference.
staff were friendly
fitness room is minimal
holiday inns are no frills so take your own shower gels etc as the standard issue stuff smells like handsoap!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stayed at holiday inn for a weekend break, the rooms were fab we stayed on first floor. cosy room and king size bed. had half board lovely evening meal and cooked breakfast. Would stay there again and recomend.

=

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford in December.I have family that live in the area.
I arrived and the receptionist was so lovely and helpful, she offered me an upgrade at a small cost so I decided to upgrade and I am so glad that I did. The bedroom was clean, cosy & the bed was very comfy. Normally in hotels I cant sleep but as soon as my head hit that pillow I was asleep.
My family came over and we have had dinner in the courtyard restaurant, The menu had a good variety and the staff were friendly, helpful and smart. We ordered food the its was delicious and very good value for money
I would recommend this hotel to my friend and family adn I am thinking about coming up to yorkshire in the spring, so i will be staying at this hotel again

Room Tip: Upgrade to an Executive Suite if available
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradford
5.5 km away
11.2 km away
Hollins Hall Marriott Hotel & Country Club
5.3 km away
Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford? Share your experiences!