Ibis Budget Bradford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    Midland Hotel(Bradford)
    Dubrovnik Hotel(Bradford)
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewslarge tescohour tescoroom was cleanwhat it says on the tinrooms are basicfootball groundmain roadlady on receptiongood nights sleepreception areafantastic valuetown centreshort staystayed for one nightmicrowavetoiletries
    Reviewed 2 July 2017

Yes this is a basic, budget hotel but I felt it was pretty good value considering what I paid for it. I got a Friday night for £34 plus £3 parking. The room is small and there is no carpet on the floor so I was glad I took slippers. The bed was very comfortable (king size) and supported my back nicely. I woke up having slept well. It is out of the centre and on a busy road but the rooms have double glazing and I didn't find this a problem. Even though it was June it was a little chilly in the evening but the air con responded well to some heat to warm it up a little. Usefully the toilet is separate from the shower, however it is very narrow and if you are larger than average you could find this a problem. There was no sanitary bin in the toilet; the only bin being an open one in the bedroom so I did think this could be a problem. The sink is in the bedroom and the shower is a 'pod' in the wall with an opaque glass door and no lock. It's quite enclosed (top, bottom and all round) so if you are claustrophobic you may not like it, however I really did like it as there was plenty of room, it was clean and the water pressure was good.There is a step into and out of it though so if you had some mobility issues this wouldn't be good. All in all the room is very tight and there are no mod cons; you don't get shower gel, just a small packet of soap and there are no tea and coffee facilities. Having said that I think there is a coffee machine by reception and also a microwave you can use; useful if travelling alone or keeping to a tight budget as there is a large 24hr Tesco across the road for ready meals etc. If you just want a room for the night that's clean and has the basics then this is a good one. Reception is 24 hour too so great if like me you are returning in the early hours of the morning after a night out.If you want more then you will have to pay more, and I probably wouldn't want to stay here for more than a night or two. I would stay here again though.

Stayed: June 2017
    2  Thank 611Scarlett50
    DJFH16, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for your review, we always welcome feedback and my team and I are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I booked a room and got a confirmation from you by email. Now your receptionist in Ibis budget Bradford city is unable to see my booking. Thats strange. I was promised a get back but no one contacted yet for the last 3 days. My name is Adnan. Phone no : 07584904849

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    DJFH16, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your review, I am sure we can sort out your issue, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel, at any time.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

For a 2 star hotel didn't expect much worth every penny you pay for a budget hotel but one thing really stood out. The Staff very courteous, welcoming, friendly and always smiling. Very polite people love them and pls keep it up

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your kind words, My team and I are happy we could make your stay enjoyable and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

average accommodation, breakfast ok, clean room but small with no wardrobe, small shower, no toiletries, like student accommodation
    remoter and convenient for town centre

staff friendly and helpful

accommodation was ok and exactly what I would expect for a budget stay ar cheap rate

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    DJFH16, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for your review, my team and I are happy we could make your stay a pleasant one and look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Budget Bradford in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Well below basic. Not much better than a prison cell. Blank walls. Basic toilet and shower. No brew making kit. Just crap all around. Avoid. Can't really find anything decent to say about this hotel, other than the staff are OK.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
    2  Thank superDJ

Thank you for your comments, I am sorry you were disappointed with the Ibis Budget product. Ibis Budget hotels offer low cost, well designed rooms for up to 3 people, and offer highly competitive value for money.

Kind Regards