“Good food, attentive staff and nice dining area.”
Review of Prezzo Arundel - CLOSED

Prezzo Arundel
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of this historic town, Prezzo Arundel is within easy reach of the stunning 11th century castle. Housed in an attractive red-brick period building, the restaurant's interior boasts sleek, contemporary design. In fine weather guests can dine al fresco in the lovely garden, and are guaranteed a warm welcome and delicious Italian food all year round.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We went as a group of friends as an evening out and have been here a couple times in the past.

Can't fault the staff, never been in your face but have still been very attentive. One of the best features of the place is the building itself, has a nice layout and nice modern looking interior including a skylight over the main dining area.

The food is good, I had the meatballs starter, calzone for main and a sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Can't fault any of the food I must say, all tasted great and no complaints from any of the folks with me.

The only thing that prevents a 5 star for me is the value seems a little out of line with the food. Nothing that can't be solved as we had a voucher so got a bit off which I think evened it out to where I'd be satisfied with the cost but I think if we didn't have that I'd question the value proposition particularly on the starters where I was hoping for a little more.

Overall though a very positive and recommended experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We have just looked at all the other reviews rated as Terrible and are astonished that the same things crop up repeatedly. Many of the horror stories described entirely echo our experience. It must be said that the food was nice and the portions generous - especially for the children's meals. However the service was dreadful - we almost thought the staff were involved in some sort of competitive challenge to see who could get away without saying anything or smiling. The man who took our order was the most astonishing - he took orders from four people without a single word of acknowledgement and kept looking over at the adjacent table. We had to ask for further drinks, for the table to be cleared etc. It is a shame that previous feedback has not been acted upon. There are many other options in Arundel and as we are local, there won't be any repeat business from us.

1  Thank Clarriebabe
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Fantastic Gluten Free options .
Good Service.
Reasonably priced and close to the historic Arundel castle.
Recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful experience to be welcomed to the Prezzo at Arundel, even on a Monday night!
The pappardelle courgettes of my wife were a revelation, meaty but succulent - how dare a vegetarian have such fun!
My king prawn spaghetti was perfectly cooked, al dente spicy and generous in its portion size.
Our cheese cake dolcino with hot chocolate was a perfect finish for both of us.
In short, a sparkling example of the best of Prezzo, we gave it our trust and the Arundel Prezzo came up trumps. Not only with excellent food but a remarkably friendly staff unit who love both their customers and their colleagues.
A perfect night out.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Always a reasonable place to visit where ever you are this Prezzo was no exception food good, decor very nice and location right in centre of Arundel overlooking castle.
Only let down service wasn't great, not bad either just ok.