“Amazing but little to sweet”
Review of Creams

Creams
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Coventry
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice place. Friendly staff and love the desserts. Only little to much sugar and to little flavour. I will still go back there

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

When I arrived at creams my mum and I got seated straight away into a comfy booth, went up to order our dessert which was a quick process. Dessert only took 10 mins to arrive both desserts were so so tasty. Staff are so friendly and always have a smile definitely will be back again!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Usually Cremes depends on where you go and try it as I have mixed reviews. With this
one in Coventry I absolutely loved it.From the moment we walked In The staff were so friendly. We ordered Tropical mango mania,
Sticky toffee pudding,Kinder bueno on white and Berry cherry amarena. All were absolutely delicious and would definitely recommend.
I would definitely come back to this Cremes in Coventry. There is a parking on the road in-front of Cremes and it’s free after 6.
Thanks to the staff for making it a really good experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We went here by chance as we was passing through Coventry.
What a pleasant visit.
Staff were really attentive and the menu has good choices together with reasonable priced.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The smell as you walk in is so sweet and delicious, you can already feel the calories hitting you. I ordered a white chocolate kinder Bueno cookie dough with some caramel syrup and a mocha and it was delicious. The food comes out swiftly and with a side of Mr whippy style vanilla ice cream. Will definitely be coming back to try the bubble waffles and crepes. Would not recommend to anyone with diabetes I had a sugar crash afterwards akin to an 8 pint hangover.