All reviews brewers fayre quiet location surrounded by fields usual standard kids eat free family room clean rooms walk in shower hot breakfast a great nights sleep stayed here for one night coombe abbey pleasant stay city centre sparrows wedding motorway
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Stayed one night whilst attending an event at nearby Coombe Abbey. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, the shower was great and the lady on reception was excellent - easy check in, and her efforts in finding out where our delayed taxi was exceeded our expectations. All in all excellent for the price.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I found the room clean and tidy the bathroom is excellent, the bed is fantastic......but the restaurant the breakfast, the dishes the cutlery was not clean, for the waiters don't care how you find the food, in fact I don't think the actually care, at the time we were there, the weren't even busy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1xspike
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry East (Ansty) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Hi 1xspike

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel . At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests feel relaxed in a clean and comfortable environment in both our hotels and restaurants, so I apologise that we have let you down on this occasion.

I can assure you that your comments have been reported to the hotel management team regarding the cleanliness of the restaurant and I have arranged for the necessary training to instigated to the team members concerned to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks again for your comments, your feed back is appreciated as it enables us to improve our standards.

Thanks
Natalie Ring
Premier Inn Team

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Comfy Beds, clean rooms, friendly staff and a great pub / restaurant attached - does exactly what it says on the tin!
Stayed here for the night when spending the evening at Coombe Abbey for Bonfire Night . Staff really friendly and welcoming , arranged our taxi and reception manned 24/7.
Booked breakfast for us too although this wasn't actually necessary as it was quite quiet that morning

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KKaydee
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night when visiting family nearby. We've stayed in Premier Inns before without any problems. The staff here were welcoming and friendly, the room was clean and newly refurbished, and the bed was very comfy. Unfortunately, there were problems with the heating. Essentially the radiators were red hot or off, so we had little sleep. We did report this at the time and we did change rooms. We have also received a refund under the 'good night guarantee' without a quibble. Hopefully they will sort this problem out so we can stay there again, otherwise I would have had no problem recommending this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JayneLondon
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I stayed here for one night on business. The rooms have been recently 'refurbished'. To quote a staff member they have reduced the size of everything by 30%. The bed, the clothes hanging area and the curtains! As the hotel rooms are motel style off a glazed corridor the lighting is right outside the windows. As the curtains didn't fit the light bounced off the mirrors on the opposite wall giving a distinct impression of daylight even at 4.30 in the morning. The staff did what they could (found me an older set of curtains that fitted better) but I had the worst night in a long time. In the morning I confirmed that the noise was coming from the bathroom (the boiler is adjacent I am advised). There was no hot water to the shower and the seal to the shower screen was hanging off. On trying the shower, the cleaner had left the head facing towards the room so it was not possible to turn it on without being sprayed with icy water (in my half asleep exhausted state I wasn't smart enough to spot this until it was too late). The staff did their level best and were very sympathetic but overhearing a phone conversation of the receptionist there was a reference to -'we had to let room 5 last night- which would suggest they were aware that it was not their best room. Got a full refund but would've preferred some sleep!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SusannahW121
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry East (Ansty) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Hi SusannahW121

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.

Regards