Weekend stay to go to a conference and show at the NEC, which is only a 15 minute drive away. The hotel is on the outskirts of Coventry with fine views of the countryside across the golf course. The rooms are nice, and ours had a lovely view directly onto the golf course with doors out onto a patio - would be really nice in summer. Breakfast is a buffet selection and has a nice variety of things to have - very good! Evening meals are in the Fairways restaurant or the Cellar bar - we ate in the Cellar bar, which is pretty much the same menu, and the food was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry
- Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa England