I was in this hotel for less than an hour due to the depressing shoe box room with a broken radiator and heated towel rail and so the room was very cold. I called reception for someone to take a look and it was late in the evening. No-one came for 20 minutes so I arranged to stay at another hotel. When I asked for a refund it was denied and they charged me £175 a night for 2 nights.
I was promised that I could speak to the general manager but instead had someone less senior than him talk to me who could not authorise the refund. I was promised a call back which I did not receive and so I had to call back myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry
- Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa England