All reviews technical college meal deal thyme restaurant multi storey next door car park air con lovely building what it says on the tin ring road coventry city centre good nights sleep comfortable rooms comfortable stay family room excellent stay stayed for one night overnight stay
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Just got through staying at this hotel in the City Centre of Coventry and enjoyed both the hotel and the staff. Hotel was clean and comfortable with air conditioning, lifts, and free wifi (although wifi and TV is a little spotty).

When we arrived we were greeted by Norma who not only took care of our luggage but helped us get acquainted with the city.

We dined both evenings in the hotel restaurant. Sharon, Josie, and Paul (the hotel manger) made our dining experience fun and memorable. The food was good too. I had injured my foot earlier in the trip Josie went out of their way to help me with bags of ice, etc. Sharon who waited our table both nights went out of her way to make sure we're aware of the specials and happy hour.

Paul the manager was very pleasant and his employees reflect his ability to manage.

Thank for you for a lovely stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Stayed on Friday night, the hotel staff were pleasant and efficient. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast is great - all you could want and eat - book in advance to get it cheaper. The free Wifi is terrible and I wasn't going to pay £5 for the premium version. It a pity the hotel don't have a deal on parking as that adds around 10% to the bill at £5 a night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks. The staff there are so helpful. There is an opportunity to eat within their restaurant or to try nearby places. The room were clean, quiet. There was one particular lady who came to clean the room and she was absolutely wonderful. She made sure our bed linen was clean and supplied us with plenty of clean towels. I felt like I was at home. I would not hesitate in staying there again. The only niggle I had was car parking and having to pay (prices are reasonable) but considering the excellent treatment we received while staying at the hotel, I did not mind paying.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I took 3 staff members to Coventry for a training course and we all stayed here. All the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and food good. We especially liked the happy hour between 6pm-8pm. Easy check-in and out. Recommended to all overnighters.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Vanessa R
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I found the receptionist friendly on arrival. She asked a little about why I had arranged to stay and was quite sociable about my planned daytrips in the area. She and other staff were helpful in making sure I had decaffeinated as well as ordinary coffee and enough milk. I found the room comfortable and slept well both nights. This Premier Inn was £4 cheaper for one night than the other one in Coventry, which itself had slightly more favourable reviews on Trip Advisor. I did sufficiently well here though to be pleased I did book this one!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo