US$78
US$72
US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$68
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
US$42
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$126
PremierInn.com
US$80
PremierInn.com
1,335 results
All reviewsthe main houselovely hotelwedding venueblack puddingrelaxing staywedding breakfastrestaurant managerbar pricesexecutive roomlovely roomcooked breakfastwedding receptionweekend breakbreakfast was excellentevening mealafternoon teafull english
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel in the main building. Freezing Room, I was informed cleaners close all radiators in the rooms after cleaning. I was provided with two electric heaters after complaining to duty manager twice. Gave up on shower and hair dryer. Had lunch and breakfast and on both seatings food was okay but staff not readily available to take empty plates between coursesEXPENSIVE AND VERY POOR!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Tim S, Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Dilip S,

I am sorry to read of your poor experience. Our housekeeping team are asked to turned down the heating between guests and off when the room room is not occupied, but not at the detriment to the comfort of our guests. It seems we may have been too eager to avoid wasting heat during this cold snap and I am sorry that you were affected.

I apologise for the lack of service you describe during your meals. Also the problems with the shower and hair dryer which unfortunately I have not been able to establish the problem from talking to the duty managers during your stay and the Reception Manager whom you checked out with.

I have shared your comments with the management team to avoid repercussion.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We stayed for 2 nights in a suite, as part of an Autumn deal. Our room was in the main house, and was well appointed and very clean. Our only 2 disappointments with the room were that we had been expecting a suite to mean a main bedroom with a separate sitting room, which we have experienced in other hotels - this was just a very nice spacious bedroom, and one of the windows were broken. After checking in, I checked the website description, and to be fair, it doesn't state that it has a separate room from the bedroom. However, I did feel that this should have been more clear on the website. We particularly wanted a suite as we took our 2 year old daughter, and it is easier her being in a separate room.

Overall, this didn't really matter as she slept through both nights and we were extremely comfortable in our superking bed. It was very quiet there despite being at the front of the hotel, the only time we were disturbed was by some people talking rather loudly at 6:30am on the second morning at the entrance to the hotel.

We booked dinner in the restaurant on the second evening, and we were very impressed with the food and the service. It was a very enjoyable evening, also relaxed considering our daughter dined with us. She was made to feel very welcome.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, I feel the Macdonald brand is one of quality and value. The hotel is nicely decorated, using tartan fabrics very tastefully on furniture in the reception rooms, and it seems to be maintained to a very good standard.

There were some details that annoyed us on arrival; the lack of any items that are described in the room details such as bowl of fruit, bottle of wine, fresh flowers etc; we had to enquire at reception about this and we were given a decent bottle of wine and a small bowl of fruit, but nothing else. I felt this was a little mean as it is clearly stated in the room description.
Overall, this hotel is very good value and in a convenient location, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Tim S, General Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Michelle K,

Thank you for your fantastic five star review. We're really pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope you will return.

I've noted your comments about the room extras. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Beautiful hotel, stayed in room 14 in the main hotel. Great view over gardens at the back. Plenty of choice of drinks in the room, nice and warm and the bed was super comfy. i was on the second floor and at the end of a short corridor so nice and quiet too. up early so did not eat in hotel but food looks great.

Room Tip: room 14 on second floor nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank davejh2015
Tim S, General Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear davejh2015,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope that your comfortable stay contributed to a successful business meeting.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked Ansty House for a single night only to wish it was longer to allow us to explore all the estate had to offer. So much history throughout this family estate. The staff was very helpful and gave us a quick tour before checking us in. Our bedroom room was so spacious with a very large bathroom. The self serve bar was refreshing after a long travel day, and sitting outside visiting with other guests made for a perfect evening. The breakfast was very satisfying and the stay too short. We will be back soon to enjoy a much longer visit to explore and learn more about Ansty Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed here in October for work for one month whilst I had work in Coventry.

The first thing I noticed as I walked in, is that the hotel needs a refurb. It could do with some money being spent on it. Reception is tiny, with one person behind a desk.

My room was not in the hotel, it's in another building a few mins away from reception. The room itself was a good size, but very dated, as was the bathroom. In fact it looked as though it could do with a deep clean, especially around the window area.

I ate in the restaurant. I have to say, that the staff are really friendly and helpful. Every one of them wanted to make sure I was ok and had a smile on their faces. In fact they are a credit to the hotel.

The food was ok in the restaurant. In fact it was really nice. I only had the chicken, but people that were getting food brought to them seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Breakfast the next day was very good. I was quite happy in the corner of the restaurant, reading my paper.

All in all, OK, but I wouldn't visit for pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottLondon
Tim S, Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear ScottLondon,

Thank you for your review, especially useful to receive feedback from a long term guest like yourself.

I've noted all your comments and they have been shared with the team. On that note, thank you in particular for complimenting my colleagues on their professionalism.

Tim Sparrow, General Manager.