US$98
US$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$88
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$60
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$41
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$78
US$89
US$70
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$60
PremierInn.com
US$74
PremierInn.com
US$171
US$151
TripAdvisor
1,339 results
All reviewsthe main houselovely hotelwedding venueblack puddingrelaxing staywedding breakfastrestaurant managerbar pricesexecutive roomcooked breakfastwedding receptionweekend breakbreakfast was excellentevening mealafternoon teafull englishone night stay
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked Ansty House for a single night only to wish it was longer to allow us to explore all the estate had to offer. So much history throughout this family estate. The staff was very helpful and gave us a quick tour before checking us in. Our bedroom room was so spacious with a very large bathroom. The self serve bar was refreshing after a long travel day, and sitting outside visiting with other guests made for a perfect evening. The breakfast was very satisfying and the stay too short. We will be back soon to enjoy a much longer visit to explore and learn more about Ansty Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed here in October for work for one month whilst I had work in Coventry.

The first thing I noticed as I walked in, is that the hotel needs a refurb. It could do with some money being spent on it. Reception is tiny, with one person behind a desk.

My room was not in the hotel, it's in another building a few mins away from reception. The room itself was a good size, but very dated, as was the bathroom. In fact it looked as though it could do with a deep clean, especially around the window area.

I ate in the restaurant. I have to say, that the staff are really friendly and helpful. Every one of them wanted to make sure I was ok and had a smile on their faces. In fact they are a credit to the hotel.

The food was ok in the restaurant. In fact it was really nice. I only had the chicken, but people that were getting food brought to them seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Breakfast the next day was very good. I was quite happy in the corner of the restaurant, reading my paper.

All in all, OK, but I wouldn't visit for pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottLondon
Tim S, Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear ScottLondon,

Thank you for your review, especially useful to receive feedback from a long term guest like yourself.

I've noted all your comments and they have been shared with the team. On that note, thank you in particular for complimenting my colleagues on their professionalism.

Tim Sparrow, General Manager.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I had a comfortable 3 night stay in a standard room, situated in an annex adjacent to the main hotel. The room was spacious and clean with a good sized TV and most of the room facilities you would expect, except hot drink making facilities. Although there was room service, we though the prices a little high.

Our room rate of £84 per night included breakfast, served in the main hotel or in our room at extra cost. The full English breakfast was delicious. The staff were all friendly and helpful.

Otherwise, the hotel looks attractive with a pleasant countryside outlook yet is very conveniently located just a few minutes from the M6/M69 junction.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim S, General Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear John D,

Thank you for your review, we're really pleased that you and your wife enjoyed your three stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Tim Sparrow, General Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I booked this hotel for business at the last minute and was lucky enough to secure a bargain rate of £88. Usually you'd only secure a Premier Inn or Travelodge for that price.

There is easy on-site parking and free wifi that works without faffing about. The bathroom was well appointed and they provide high quality toiletries that make you want to take a bath and relax.

The room was huge and I had a great night's sleep in a super-king sized bed. I ordered room service and my dinner was excellent and the fruit salad dessert was large enough for two people.

Just one minor issue in the morning. The hotel also has conference facilities which are next to the bedrooms. So my wonderful rest was broken with the sound of a noisy petrol leaf blower! They shut up as soon as I pointed it out to reception. The receptionist explained they were trying to remove the leaves before conference guests arrived - all very nice but paying hotel guests are their bread and butter income so they need to be mindful of the tension between hotel guest schedules and maintenance team timings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tim S, General Manager at Macdonald Ansty Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear 1AceTraveller,

Thank you for your fantastic review, we're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your feedback about the leafblower. We will be more considerate in future.

Tim Sparrow, General Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed on the 10th for 1 night for business.

Upon arriving at the hotel I thought it looked beautiful except it didn’t live up to that at all.

It looked like a bomb had gone off in reception when I checked in..cups and old cake everywhere, clearly a conference going on- at 5:00pm you thought this would be cleared up. I had to walk around the hotel to find a member of staff to check me in. I nearly entered the kitchen at one point.

I checked in and was allocated room 220. I wasn’t located in the main hotel and had to go to the other small section to my room. I explained I was pregnant and had a
Heavy suitcase but reception told me they were full.

The room was very old fashioned, carpet covered in marks and Hair and the whole room smelt like damp.

The room was cold and very uninviting.

I dined in the restaurant, just a warning the food is expensive for what you get. Very small dishes and make sure you order side dishes- you will be left hungry. After 3 courses I wouldn’t expect to be hungry. The service was of a good standard and the waitress did agree that the portions were tiny!

I arrived at breakfast at 9:25am and have never felt some uncomfortable. I didn’t realise breakfast finished at 9:30am. Clearly the breakfast staff wanted an early dart and not to serve me. Again I get breakfast is busy but every table was filthy. The clean knapkin on my table was covered in toast crumbs, clearly re-folded for me...delightful!

On check out I said the hotel is 2 different standards- the actual rooms and reception is no higher than a 1/2 star yet the food is 4* (minus the small plates and prices!)

The checkout lady said she would get the manager to call me, took my number and was sorry to hear of the disappointment. 2 days later still no call!

I wouldn’t stay here nor would I recommend anyone to! Business travellers- book the Hilton we know the standard we are getting!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank AmyLawn

Dear AmyLawn,

I'm sorry to read of your poor experience. I'd be grateful if you would get int touch with me directly.

gm.anstyhall@macdonald-hotels.co.uk