US$82
US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$79
US$72
US$68
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$77
PremierInn.com
US$81
PremierInn.com
  • Pool
3,348 results
All reviewsmedieval banquetafternoon teafour poster bedfeature roomgarden restaurantgrand featurelady cravensconesmurder mysterycountry parkspiral staircasenooks and cranniesroll top bathgarden roombeautiful hotelfinger sandwichessteeped in history
Reviewed 6 December 2017

For a weeks work stop over not appropriate but as a short romantic break a lovely setting and exceptional food although not enough choice for a week stay. It’s a cross between downton abbey and hogwarts!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ron T, General Manager at Coombe Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Good morning & very many thanks for taking the time to leave a review following your recent visit here to Coombe Abbey.
I sincerely hope that you had a pleasant stay & look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back at some point in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Went here a while ago for a friends birthday for the medieval banquet. Also stayed over in the hotel. Banquet was great, room not so good. The room looked great but the bathroom light would not go out and the noise of the extracter fan kept me awake all night. However, when I mentioned this to reception they deducted the cost of the room from my bill so fair play to them. Another friend said his room had the noise of the kitchen flue all night - so don't book a room in the middle of the hotel as the flue goes right through to the roof!! Apart from that had a wonderful time and the staff were extremely helpful and polite. The banquet was great fun and worth dressing up for, all together a wonderful stay, just check the bathroom light before you stay in whichever room your given!!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking entrance are best
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Ron T, General Manager at Coombe Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Good morning & thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your visit here to Coombe Abbey to celebrate a friends birthday.
Whilst I am obviously delighted to hear that overall you had a wonderful stay, please do accept my personal apologies for the issues that you unfortunately encountered in your room.
I sincerely hope that they will not deter you from returning at some point in the future.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I went here with 5 friends on our work Christmas do. We attended one of the medieval banquets.
The hotel is absolutely stunning and very clean.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The banquet was so much fun and quite in keeping with the period, the food was lovely and they put on a show which was very entertaining (huzzah!)
As we were a party of 6 staying in 3 twin rooms, it would have been nice to have rooms close together. One room wasn’t even in the abbey like the other two. It was only a problem as we needed to contact each other sometimes being far apart and the mobile signal was bad and the WiFi wouldn’t connect either. However, I did only find this a minor inconvenience when taking the whole experience into account. We all had an amazing time and would most definitely return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Ron T, General Manager at Coombe Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the opportunity of sharing your thoughts with us following your recent visit here to Coombe Abbey to attend our festive Mediaeval Banquet.
I was delighted to hear that your party all appear to have had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. However, please do accept my personal apologies for any issues you may have experienced due to our WiFi going down. I sincerely hope that this did not cause too much inconvenience.
I very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you all back at some point in the future.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night and had a great time but left with a very bitter taste this morning after being charged £5 to park the car! Seeing as we had already paid over £200 for the room and banquet night, I found it absolutely disgusting that we were charged extra for this. Total and utter rip off. WiFi didn’t work either and even after we told reception it still wasn’t fixed. Not good enough

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Good morning & thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your recent visit here to Coombe Abbey.
I was delighted to hear that you had a great time at our festive Mediaeval Banquet. However, please do accept my personal apology for our Wi-Fi being down during your stay, I sincerely hope that this did not cause you too much inconvenience.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have stayed here many times and I still love it. Had my usual room 57 with a 4 poster bed. The Coombe Abbey hotel is like going back in time, a converted abbey which is 100,s of years old with all of the pomp & pageantry. Highly recommend it

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ron T, General Manager at Coombe Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us following your most recent visit here to Coombe Abbey.
I was delighted to hear that you appear to have had yet another enjoyable stay & I very much look forward to welcoming you back in 2018 !!

Kind regards