“Don't think you can beat here xx”

The Art of Bengal Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 647 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Art of Bengal Cuisine
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I honestly have never had an Indian meal as nice as this, the flavours, the sauces, everything is perfect.
Have tried a few others and never had one as nice ... xx

Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at The Art of Bengal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Natalie B,

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review.

We are so pleased to hear that you find our food to be 'perfect'. As customer satisfaction is our main priority it is very rewarding to receive such fantastic feedback.

We hope to provide you with many more enjoyable dishes soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Dinner in BD give us mix feelings, service very friendly, food really tasty.
BUT :
When we been order our food I couldn't decide what I fancy which make me choose a Raj Akni Byirani (mix of chicken, lamb and prawn).
While I eat my meal I try to find at least 1 prawn in it, but unfortunately there wasn't Any :(
Not even 1 !

So I think the restaurant have to either remove that from the menu OR add whatever was missing.

Also please make sure u ask for the food to be hot as ours was nearly cold when arrived ;(

Dear Sylwia W,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and food and we sorry to hear that we missed out the prawns. Our Raj Akni Biryani does still contain prawns. We apologise for this error and can ensure you that this will not happen again. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and this is not a norm for us.

We hope that this will not affect your future visits and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Have not been here for a few years and it's a Nice place for a curry just needs more vegetarian options as there is only a few, we had a chicken and a and vegetable meal they where OK I think they do more takeaways then eat in, would I go back again this year No but maybe again in a few years as there is some many nice Curry's restaurant to try around the Midlands

Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at The Art of Bengal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Steven B,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our customers' opinions are very valuable to us as it helps us to identify any possible improvements needed.

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our range of options. We try to accommodate all of our customers with food options to suit their dietary requirements as we aim to provide all of our customers with great dining experience on every visit.

We do hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I've been meaning to write a review of this restaurant for a while.

My partner and I have dinned here many times, over the past few years and have always had exceptional food and service but our meal last night was outstanding!

The chicken, meat and king prawn bhuna from the contemporary menu is easily the most delicious food I've ever tasted!! The chef here is an absolute genius!!

Thank you Bash for the flavour sensation that you created for me last night! :-) See you very soon, Nat & Lee x

Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at The Art of Bengal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear nat79m,

Thank you for leaving us such a great..

We are glad to hear that you and your partner enjoy your experiences with us. We aim to provide great tasting food, a welcoming atmosphere and a helpful service for every customer and are very happy to hear that we were able to do so upon your visits.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We haven’t been here for a while but memory served us well! The food was delightful, the staff were friedntly and personal. And we told the waiter what sort of curry we liked and they recommended the perfect curry for us! Absolutely gorgeous!

Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at The Art of Bengal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear mpaling1,

We are glad that you returned to Bengal Delight and are so pleased that you found your experience to be enjoyable. We love nothing more than reading great feedback from happy customers!

We look forward to seeing you again!