“Oily and poor portions!”
Review of eastZeast

eastZeast
Ranked #207 of 2,514 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: eastZeast is a family owned & managed Halal Indian restaurant. The Award winning Restaurant chain is from Manchester. We serve the best authentic punjabi food.The Menu varies from Grilled Cod, Seabass, Lamb Chops to All authentic indian dishes.Please visit or website via the link to review our full A la Carte menu. Private events and functions are catered for in our tastefully modelled 250 cover venue on Broad Street, Birmingham.
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It was once one of my favourite Indian restaurants to eat in Birmingham- recently the portions in the takeaway has been reduced and a third of it is just greasy oil! Seriously annoyed at how poor the food quality has become the past few months. I was a regular visitor here (once a fortnight). Now i know this is the last time I will order from here. Such good potential- bad management.

6  Thank Jerson T

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a quick curry and I must say it is one of the worst curry place we have had in a while. Full of oil floating and very spicy although I did not request it hot. The following day had upset stomach. The nan bread was one of the worst I have ever eaten, it was just thick doughy and tastes very undercooked. I am a very fair reviewer but this place gets a 1* from me it was that bad. If you want a proper curry please go somewhere else as there are plenty of curry houses nearby.

4  Thank welovefoodYandB n
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

So when they first opened I looked at the epic storybook size menu panicked and went for the dishes I thought I can’t go wrong with, only to see the epically sized naans come out on the table next to us. So went recently with family and thought I’ll try the naans and something new; honestly being Asian the last thing you want us a curry you know home can cook better; but the food was amazing I had a paneer dish and the sauce tasted great, spices on point. The skewers of meat dad had were so tasty. It can get a bit noises but you can ask for a quieter area to sit in; mindful if your epileptic or a heart patient ask to be away from the blue lights and/or sound sources. The food is a good distraction... in a positive way

1  Thank Yazoog
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I go to eat here quite regularly and the food is always good, staff are always friendly too. Plus the restaurant itself is stunning.

2  Thank jadelomas1234
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very polite service, lovely meal. there were a group of us, and we were met and led to our table without fuss. Enough time given to absorb the variety of food on offer which was rapidly served. A great night out.

2  Thank Gunness