Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$57
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$97
US$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$123
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$66
  • Breakfast included
US$121
US$102
Novotel
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$47
US$45
Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
US$96
US$65
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$181
US$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentsbull ringspar shop next doorapartment was spaciouswashing machinechinese quartergreat apartmentswell equipped kitchenextra towelscoach stationlady on receptioncentral locationlocation is excellentfew minutes walkfollowing morningstayed here for one nightbullring
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stayed at this Premier Suites recently for 3 nights, and was very disappointed in the overall state of the building as a whole, and my room in particular. I had stayed previously in this same hotel in 2013 (for 1 week), and it has changed very much for the worse since my last visit. My bed was terrible, with lumps and ridges. The living room furniture was tired and worn. The shower did not provide more than warm water, even when turned to maximum hot. The hall carpet on my floor was horribly stained and unsightly. Every time people on my floor opened and shut their doors, it was extremely loud and very audible within my apartment. I did not have the impression that the issues with cleanliness were a housekeeping issue; the place looked as if it had been cleaned as well as possible under the circumstances, but that it was worn beyond cleaning. Also very annoying was the absence of sheer curtains on the windows, despite having windows in both the living and bedrooms that directly faced another building. So, either the window was open to let in light and I was completely on display to my neighbors, or I closed the (dirty) curtains for privacy but also lost sunlight--not a very well planned window treatment.

It is time for this hotel to undergo a major updating of furniture, carpet, and mattresses.

Although the personnel was courteous, I would not recommend this extended stay hotel to anyone until the chain spends some money updating and renewing this property. It was not a pleasant stay and I was glad to leave.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gambarina
GMBirmingham, Front Office Manager at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Gambarina,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I have tried to contact you directly to discuss the issues that you mentioned in your review - please feel free to contact me to discuss directly.
We do have a rolling maintenance plan in place and thank you for your feedback as I do appreciate all comments to help us improve our property.
I do hope that on your next visit you will see the changes for the better.
Miriam Youngson
Operations Executive

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We had the one bed apartment for the one night. Had own little kitchen/living room all the amenities even a washing machine. It was really clean and just cost the same as a hotel room so it made sense to go here. A 24hr shop right next door also.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
GMBirmingham, Owner at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Beck2667,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in Birmingham and that our facilities matched all your requirements. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

booked a one bed apartment - location is handy for central Birmingham, apartment is ok size but everything is very basic, fittings, furniture and decor all very tired and worn, there is nothing very 'premier' about the apartments - behind the block is the main Birmingham fruit and veg market, its very unsightly looking out over piled up rubbish but i can live with that - as the market starts early in the morning there is horrendous noise from about 06.00 which makes it impossible to sleep - its ok if you want cheap apartment for not much more than a Travelodge price then its fine

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
GMBirmingham, Front Office Manager at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I am pleased you enjoyed our apartments and the location was ideal for your requirements. You will be pleased to hear the Birmingham wholesale market will be relocating in late 2017 so this will not longer be an issue.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I had not even seen a picture of this property when my wife booked it for us for the end of our 2 week (fortnight) vacation. Our room, was the size of a nice one bedroom apartment (excuse me ... flat). A spacious living area, nice size bedroom, large bathroom (excuse me ... loo), and a full kitchen with clothes washer. The elevator (lift) was ample size and operated flawlessly. The view from the window was not good, but that didn't matter to us at all. The staff could not have been nicer and bent over backwards to assist. The train station is a few blocks away - very short walk. Directly across the street are several shopping areas which were amazing. The open air food market contained everything from fresh meat to fresh vegetables. I can highly recommend this location. We will be staying here on our next visit to Birmingham.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 May 2017

Dear Elllis,

Thank you for your lovely comments and for scoring us top marks for your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed staying with us and I am looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We received excellent service from Svitlana on May 13th 2017. She gave us a great deal and she was smiling and friendly the whole time. Excellent customer service that definitely enhanced our experience at Premier Suites. Thank you Svitlana :)

Apartment had double glazing that makes sleeping very easy, because it cuts out almost all the noise.

Nice big beds. Think they are two singles side by side.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank murrayluke2017
Management response:Responded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments, I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us and I am looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards,