Conference Aston Hotel
Priceline
US$120
US$109
Agoda.com
All reviewsuniversity campusbusiness schoolcity centrecar parksingle roomtesco expresshot drinkscomfortable roomgreat roombusiness tripenjoyed my stayironing boardgerman marketwould stay againbeansstayed here for one nighttea and coffee
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The room was lovely, very clean and comfortable with plenty of charging points. We went for dinner in the restaurant but waiting for about 20 minuets for someone to take our order - they never came!! Tired and hungry we gave up and went to the bar where we waited for 10 minuets whilst people kept being served in front of us. Not really the barman’s fault though as he was on his own and had to deal with both drinks and food orders. When our meal finally arrived they got mine wrong but I ate it anyway because I couldn’t face waiting another hour for the right order to possibly turn up! If you stay here you would be better off going out for food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Awful, cheap bed!
Everything else was on budget.
Great staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar. Free parking if you ask.
That's it really. Apart from the bed it was fine. But we booked it as my wife is a student and we wanted a nice bed!!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a Uni open day and it was a perfect location with only a 3 min walk to Birmingham City Uni.
We pre booked carpark 12 which was only a 2 min walk to hotel.
During our stay all staff were friendly, helpful and professional.
Our room was spacious, clean and comfy.

The food in the restuarant was spot on and reasonably priced.
Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of choice.
So I woukd like to thank the management and team for a 5* stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Graham G, Guest Services Manager at Conference Aston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Happydays389
I apologise for the delay in responding and thank you so much for your positive and informative review of Conference Aston Hotel.
I am so pleased to read that you had a 5* stay. Your comments about our staff are well received and appreciated by our team - thank you.
I trust that the Uni Open day went well and hopefully you will stay with us again when you next visit Birmingham.
Wishing you everything of the best,

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great price for a modern clean hotel. The staff were friendly and the room was great. Our only gripe was you couldn't park easily and it was a short walk to reception once we did park but other than that a good place to stay and value for money..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Ryan, Furniture... U

Dear Ryan, Furniture... U
Thank you for your positive review of Conference Aston Hotel and I am pleased that you found us to be a good place to stay and value for money.
Unfortunately, parking does present a bit of a challenge for some of our guests but we will be placing additional signage across campus and hope to have approval soon for the erection of some street signage which should address the issues being faced.
Thanks again for your review and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Location was great - 5 mins in a cab from New St Station. Check in was swift and my room was ideal, very good value for money. I had a steak in the restaurant bar for dinner and it was honestly superb, as was the service. I couldn't fault the stay and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Graham G, Guest Services Manager at Conference Aston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear martinaloeb

Thank you so much for 5-Star review of Conference Aston Hotel and for recommending us.
I'm pleased to read that you found us to be good value for money and couldn't fault any aspect of your stay.
I do hope you are able to visit us again and wish you everything of the best.