“Amazing ”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 15 Bakeries in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I know Krispy Kreme are expensive but oh my there amazing now I haven’t got a favourite one and I haven’t tried them all lol but I recommend you go try them ❤️

I need a Krispy Kreme place where I live

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was served by Jessica and I have to say, what GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I had driven into town on a hot day, just to get a double dozen. This branch having been sold out of the original glaze and me feeling disheartened about it, Jessica talked me into buying a sharer box. Jessica was very optimistic, cheerful and very polite. As you all know, Krispy Kreme doughnuts are to die for. I was expecting to go home with 24 doughnuts, but in the end, I went home with 12 of my favourites and a smile on my face. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

A little difficult to find as it's not on the visitors search board at the BULL ring centre
Once found has a good array of Doughnuts and seating with drinks available or to take away
Friendly staff
Only fault was as said above not signposted on visitors map
That's the only niggle . Otherwise 5 stars

Reviewed 10 December 2017

It was a very busy Saturday leading up to Christmas, so one understands it busy and they may not a few doughnuts; however, when they only have half the doughnuts are available on a Saturday, is not good; to make matters worse, the coffee machine was workings and would not be sorted out until Monday. The doughnuts were nice and the staff were friendly but the concessions needs to better organised.

1  Thank RWandSW
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Came to Krispy Kreme to have a break from shopping, sadly they couldn’t serve tea because an issue with the boiler, staff were lovely though. We’ll try again next time xx