“Birthday bash”
Review of Laser Station

Laser Station
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Star City for a 6 year olds birthday and visited the laser station. It was great fun for kids and the adults too. Was £11 each for 2 sessions with a mini break in between. Recommend this as the kids loved it and the adults get competitive too :)

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Played in morning when not busy with small group and was fun says it can cater for up to 40 not sure is big enough for that you would just be shot every second and not sure how fun would be then. Think is better with smaller numbers. Staff friendly and efficient and can get food and drink here reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Today we visited for my sons 9th birthday party when we arrived we were told to wait upstairs a further half and hour waiting they finally came over to us so my son could start his party . The staff were very unhelpful and rude no organisation anywhere and no communication there were lots of staff about doing very little I had to keep going over to them to see what was going on and then we had to wait over 25mins for there food I was not Impressed.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Sent an email making an enquiry to book (as they do not do on line booking) but 6 days later no response. Well that's not very helpful is it.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This is excellent place to take children of all ages staff are great and helpful
But our shout goes out to the manager what a lady !
She went the extra mile for me my sis and 4 kids will be coming back
Excellent work well done !

1  Thank muck234