“Good Fun!”
Review of Laser Station

Laser Station
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Played in morning when not busy with small group and was fun says it can cater for up to 40 not sure is big enough for that you would just be shot every second and not sure how fun would be then. Think is better with smaller numbers. Staff friendly and efficient and can get food and drink here reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Today we visited for my sons 9th birthday party when we arrived we were told to wait upstairs a further half and hour waiting they finally came over to us so my son could start his party . The staff were very unhelpful and rude no organisation anywhere and no communication there were lots of staff about doing very little I had to keep going over to them to see what was going on and then we had to wait over 25mins for there food I was not Impressed.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Sent an email making an enquiry to book (as they do not do on line booking) but 6 days later no response. Well that's not very helpful is it.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This is excellent place to take children of all ages staff are great and helpful
But our shout goes out to the manager what a lady !
She went the extra mile for me my sis and 4 kids will be coming back
Excellent work well done !

1  Thank muck234
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Today we have had a party at the Star City, Laser Station. We've had kids parties before at this venue which have been ok, not amazing, but ok. Today we had an 8th birthday party for my son.

Unlike previous visits we didn't have an allocated member of staff for our party. It was all very random and the staff were not interested in the children or providing a party experience. I had to ask at every stage for food, drinks and when the laser was taking place. The man working the till wasn't the politest or particularly helpful.

Where the service really fell apart was when my son had an accident walking past one of the arcade machines. A piece of metal took a piece out of his leg and he felt faint. No member of staff helped us and it took a long time to get a plaster & to clean the wound.

During the second session of laser, my elder son also had an accident and this time it was fairly serious. He had fallen over down a slope and taken a large chunk out of his knee. He was bleeding a lot and had injured himself badly. The staff were not prepared for this at all. It took several minutes of pestering to get the lad to get the first aid kit out and some tissue to stop the bleeding. The staff were not interested at all. No-one offered help and no-one asked if my son was ok. Perhaps we didn't make enough fuss but the lack of interest was concerning.

Both children had to go to a&e and my elder son needed stitches.

Whilst all this was going on someone took the other children to the party room and didn't check that they had all the children. No-one made contact with us to tell us that we were having food and that they had taken the children. I had no idea where the children in my party were.

They were very good at giving me an accident form though. But again no concern for the children.

Accidents happen, but how you deal with them tells you a lot about an organisation. The attitude and care for the children this morning was shocking and from a safeguarding and general well-being point of view it was very poor. The female staff I dealt with were helpful but the male staff on duty today were not. I would not recommend having a party here.

2  Thank Braddie2014