“Manager extremely unhelpful”
Review of Laser Station

Laser Station
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

I called up to book a party of 12 for the early bird 3 sessions this Sunday. Staff informed me that 1 out of the 3 sessions was fully booked. As the early birds offer allows 3 sessions why would I only take 2? I asked to speak to the manager to see if there was flexibility in having the third session after the fully booked group. Her response was "its there on the screen in front of me and has to be taken between 10am -11am" .. I confirmed that there was a fully booked session at 10.40,so how can I take the third session in the slot". The manager was extremely unhelpful and refused to offer any alternative. I will not be visiting laser station due to the poor customer service I received on the phone. It just makes me think if there was a serious issue whilst there, would the manager even care? Judging by the reviews, she doesn't!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

My son was injured and the staff really didn't care less! All they were interested in was filling in the accident report former.

2  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 25 September 2015

we booked my sons 10th birthday here and he was very excited, unfortunately it was a very poor performance. There was conflicting information from members of staff about how the party was running, we arrived 5 minutes late and were told our game was now full. baring in mind I paid nearly £300 for 18 party members and booked the time slot weeks in advance, not once was I informed about arriving early or that the party would be shared with the public! the staff member would take the children off and then disappear leaving them unsupervised and overall the organisation was a shambles, I will definitely not be using here again

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Went here for a friends birthday, a group of 12 adults, very funny afternoon! The venue had about 25 people in whilst we were there, and felt like the right amount of people - any more and we would have been crowded. There were quite a number of young children running around - but the in-game "referee" didnt really care what was going on...!!!

1  Thank CarlTamworth
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I booked 3 sessions of laser each for 10 pounds and added a climb on arrival, we was allowed when to laser as they were in intervals which was a great relief to the 6 n 8 year olds mother and father lol, in between you can eat, archery, bowling, crafts and many other things.
The staff are fantastic whether your white, black, Asian blue or green so I cant see the point of commenting on staff color as my family is white but we have Asian n Jamaican family so respect all faiths and got treated greatly.
The only problem we did have was is the fair as mine were a to old for some of the rides and the package included water balls, bouncy things n a ride on and I tried to ask the ticket man if we could maybe have a extra bounce instead of the ride on's but he acted like I wanted more water balls.
other than that a fantastic day out with lots to do :)