“Great food and lovely staff”
Review of the Hylton Cafe

the Hylton Cafe
Ranked #40 of 2,520 Restaurants in Birmingham
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in town, staff helpfull with my jewellery enquiries and things to do in Birmingham. Fish fingers sandwich was enjoyed by my very fussy friend. My coffee was unexpectedly nice, as the staff member informed me that she was learning the coffee machine. I really appreciated her honesty,straight away I felt comfortable.

1  Thank Claudia D

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Great cafe food and well received by my friend who really enjoyed his breakfast. My food also as good as ever.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I used to come here every Tuesday for lunch years ago when I was at the university around the corner.
I came back yesterday and it's still the best fry up in the quarter - fresh ingredients, good portions and friendly staff. Really lovely

1  Thank Beccib186402
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Go to the Jewellery Quarter by train. Come out of the station, turn left on to Vyse Street, 'admire' the preserved victorian urinal just by the entrance and make your way to the Jewellery Museum (an absolute must). Stop for coffee etc. at the Hylton Café on the corner of Hylton Street. The staff are a delight and so is the catering. This place is authentic in that it serves both visitors and the real people who live and work in the area - it's not a tourist trap! Anyone who claims to find 'nothing of interest in Birmingham' has no awareness of our rich industrial heritage!

1  Thank Barry C
Reviewed 2 July 2018

From fry ups to salmon and very good scrambled eggs plus great lunches and a few customer specials which seem popular too. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Brian M