1,137 results
All reviews champagne bar the marco pierre white restaurant mpw restaurant top floor balcony room floor to ceiling windows car park colour scheme mail box spa facilities mini fridge complimentary water bars and restaurants an upgrade modern hotel reception staff birthday treat
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Fabulous views from the room over Birmingham, great stylish room, very comfortable. Restaurant on the 25th floor with amazing panoramic views. Parking available next door in the cube for £15 which was handy.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kishor T, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your perfect 5* rating on your stay and . I am pleased to hear you had a great stay.Look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Had a nice night in Birmingham and went for a drink in roof top bar at end of night and was confronted in there by a homeless person that just wanted money. As we were confused and said no I was pickpocket, not much but enough to make this review.

Shame as it’s nice hotel in a convenient location.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear JonDavy,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Indigo Birmingham. I would like to apologise for the incident occurred in the roof top bar. I have also informed the same to the restaurant and bar team.

I do hope we will have a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

This was my second time staying at a hotel indigo. I loved it. The location, decor, complimentary in room snacks, rooftop bar and service are amazing. This hotel will be first choice and I would recommend it to anyone.

Just outside of the hotel you have a variety of restaurants and bars plus the mailbox for shopping.

I can’t wait to stay at a Hotel Indigo again. I also stayed at the Liverpool one which was great too.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KatieR3239, Manager at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Rebecca M,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on your recent stay with us! I'm pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed all facilities of the hotel and happy to hear we are your favorite hotel in Birmingham! Our team take great pride in delivering a rememberable service for our guests from the front office team to the restaurant and bar.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon hopefully.

Kind Regards,
Katie R- Reception Duty Manager
katie.ramsey@hibirminghamcube.com

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We usually stay at Malmaison at Mailbox in Birmingham but we decided to risk it and try somewhere new and we were really surprised how superior this hotel is in comparison to Malmaison. Amazing balcony superior room, lovely Aveda products in the bathroom. Great complimentary drinks and snacks in room. Lovely bed so had a great nights sleep and situated in a fantastic location in the cube and near the Mailbox so lots of restaurants and shops, and close to Bullring etc. My only issue was with the spa as we found them to be most unhelpful and didn't provide good customer service after a mix up over an appointment we had booked.

Room tip: The room I stayed is was room no 2435 which has a balcony so great if your a smoker :)
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kishor T, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Lucy,

Thank you for staying with Hotel Indigo and giving us your feedback. I am pleased to hear you loved your stay with us and enjoyed the view from the balcony rooms. All the rooms have been recently renovated to a very high standard.

I apologise on the issues faced in spa and will be in touch to resolve the issues faced.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I always use Indigo hotels where I can as I am a fan of the customer service and boutique style. With an early start this morning in Birmingham I decided to go up yesterday and stay in Birmingham somewhere central. Indigo first choice ticked the box. Reading the reviews on here the day before I panicked as some were very poor. First class train up and short walk from New Street Station and I was greeted warmly by a lovely lady on reception. She confirmed I requested a quiet room away from the lifts, and said she was able to give me any advice to the area for meals. Room was fantastic with a great view. I had work to do so considered room service but to be fair there’s only expensive Marco Pierre White restaurant and no wine list in the room. It’s all steaks and pizza. I fancied chicken and within 2 mins found a Nando’s and had a decent meal quickly. The hotel is superbly located and I slept like a log. Room was quiet and the biggest noise was the ac which I set for 18C to sleep. Good hotel. Will use it now for all my Birmingham business trips.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stevebJ6995VU

Dear Steve,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Indigo and giving us a positive review.

I am pleased to hear you loved the hotel and you found the location very convenient .I will pass your positive comments to the team who am sure will be pleased to hear that they were able to cater to your needs to your satisfaction.

We would love to have you back and am happy to hear we will be your 1st choice for your future business trips.Look forward to welcoming you back soon.