Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
US$53
US$134
US$94
  • Restaurant
Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
US$118
US$113
US$183
US$154
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
  • Free Internet
US$66
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$123
Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

1,876 results
All reviewsa free shuttle busexecutive roomleisure facilitiessteam roomthe sofa bedgenting arenaone night staynecrunwayconferenceplugsconcert
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We decided to stay one night at the Travel Lodge next door for one night and move to the Holiday Inn for the second night. The Holiday Inn was twice the price for the same type of room. The dinner service was rubbish , we waited 2 hours for our meal that was obviously heated up and the waitress seem to think that that was funny. I could not see any advantage in staying at the Holiday Inn over the Travel Lodge except the car park was more secure and £2.00 cheaper @ £7.50. Also there was a party in the entertainment room and the music vibated until 12.50 ( I know as that is when I went to sleep )

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Ryan Y, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear chealwatch,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Birmingham AIrport.

At the hotel we are constantly striving to offer the best customer service and facilities. I am sorry to hear that you feel this was not the case during your recent trip. You comments have been passed to the relevant Heads of Department for their immediate review and actions to ensure that this occurance is something that doesnt happen again.

Once again, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 March 2012

This hotel is more a typical "stopp and go" hotel. Functional, without charme, but clean. It's "OK" for one night, employees are friendly and helpful. They offer a bar and a restaurant. Breakfast is acceptable. If you want to stay longer, you also might explore Birmingham - therefore there might be definitely better hotels in town.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear AHB_LU,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport.

Here at the Holiday Inn we take all guest feedback very seriously as we are constantly striving to achieve the highest levels of Customer Service. You comments have been passed forward to be incorporated into the next customer sefvice review so they can form part of our on going action plan.

Once again, Thank you for your review and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed one night on business. Room was ok and at least had a mirror at the desk area, which does not seem to be standard in hotels these days.

If you had a can of Pepsi from the mini-bar, you would have had your wallet lightened by £2.95!

The £20 Table d'hote menu is very limited. The main course choice was either Cod, Pork Loin or a vegetarian pasta dish. I would recommend trying the bar food as it looked nicer than what we had in the restaurant.

Being an airport hotel, the clientele were a bit different from usual at a Holiday Inn and the bar seemed to have a high proportion of glum looking couples who may possibly have been on a park and fly package.

The staff were very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ukbusinesslady
Ryan Y, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear ukbusinesslady,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport,

At the hotel we are constantly reviewing all of our prices to ensure that we offer an aggressive pricing plan compared to our competitors. Your comments have been passed forward to the executive team for their review at the next Pricing review.

In our different Food & Beverage outlets we aim to offer a variety of dished relevant to the environment but all to the same high quality. The Grill Room Restaurant offers the Table d’hôtel menu and also the A la Carte menu. Both of which are available to all guests. The dishes we offer are constantly reviewed to ensure that our choice of meals is relevant and appetising.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Holiday Inns are a variable bunch of hotels however this is one of the good ones.
Not to far from the NEC, Business Park or Airport, by car, shuttle or taxi.

Good service on arrival, polite staff. Recently refurbished rooms and bar etc. Usual slightly mad prices for beer and food but I guess it must be me with unreal expectations. Luter who served me in the bar was a genuine and helpful person, excellent service. Breakfast was a bit dry but that could have been timing. I got my upgrade through PriorityClub without a question.

Protected parking but they do charge for it. Better than a break in I guess.

Clean and tidy room, large flat TV with digital channels. Prompt check out in the morning. Comfortable bed with AirCon in the room. Chargable WiFi in the room but free in the bar.

I don't often give a five but this was a prompt, efficient, thoughtful and left me relaxed next morning. Happy to go back there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank neveratrest

Dear neveratrest,

I was pleased to hear at you satisfaction with the hotel staff and services upon your arrival. Priority Club recognition is something that we consider to be very important, by rewarding the guests who are loyal to us.

Also I am happy that the room you were allocated met your needs. Due to our location, we are constantly reviewing our pricing strategy and we are confident that our prices for our parking and food & drinks are at a competitive price compared to our local competitors.

Once again, thank you for your review and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I was booked in for work, so not sure how much the room was. on the plus side, the reception staff were very helpful, stored some big cases overnight for me, I was lucky to be put into a superior room, which was lovely. It costs £7.50 park overnight. The only criticisms I have are that for an airport hotel breakfast starting at 6.30 isn't really early enough and the air conditioner had a sporadic rattle which woke me up a couple of times.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Bel04

Dear Bel04,

I was pleased to hear your satisfaction with the staff and the room you were allocated. Here at the hotel we are constantly striving to offer the very best customer service and facilities. I thank you for your positive comments and have passed these onto the team for their attention.

Regarding the noise in your room, if you could email me on guestrelations@hiairport.co.uk with your room number or reservation number and I will ensure that this is rectified straight away. For this I sincerely apologise.

Your comments on the breakfast opening times will be raised at the next Guest Satisfaction Meeting and we will look at alternatives we can offer for breakfast.

Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport in the near future.