3,002 results
All reviews brindley place broad street q park bars and restaurants city centre barclaycard arena symphony hall canal area car park excellent location business hotel ironing board saturday night modern hotel one night stay min walk comfy bed
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If your staying in Birmingham for a convention, meeting, or even a family event, this location is centrally located. Just minutes from the downtown section of the town but yet a block or two away so its a bit quieter. The hotel does have a pretty "happening" bar so during the weekend it can get a bit loud.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

After a successful visit last year, we again chose this property as our base for a trip to the 20/20 Finals days at Edgbaston

This is a very modern hotel, centrally located around 10 minutes walk from New St station and around a 10 minutes taxi ride to the cricket ground

The welcome at reception was both friendly, quick and efficient. The twin room was spotlessly clean and more than adequate for a one night stay.

The choice and quality of the breakfast serving was very good including an ‘egg station’ for those who like their eggs done in a certain way

Overall an impressive hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Very well placed for bars restaurants and Birmingham Arena.Staff were friendly and helpful ,great room clean and comfortable.
Had breakfast which was very good with lots of choice would definitely stop there again .

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Was very excited to stay and escape to stay here. I have liked Hilton since I stayed at your Manchester hotel; while kid free.
However after check in and going into our room was fine. We got to my room. To be meet by a double bed within a queen room.which is what I ordered. However with us being in a rush due to traffic we dump suitcase and ran out. When we arrived back at hotel at around 1130. I asked the gentleman behind the desk, why the bed wasn't a queen. Despite me having an email stating a queen bed. Was told that this hotel didn't do queen beds. Went to bed and give up. Was kept awake for an hour through next door. Despite me asking them to keep the noise down and later asking reception. And yet still noises. I awoke at 7 to next door. So looking forward to my shower and breakfast. Only to find 1bath towel between 2 guess. As for breakfast. This was a disgrace. When greeted and lead to a table next to the juices. We asked for a table by the window were there was 3 empty.where told that we couldn't have as there wasn't a cup there. Not wanting to argue. Got our breakfast well, raw hash browns, scrambled eggs with no flavour. I wish we had our romantic weekend away at a travel lodge. I'm disgusted with how much it cost for how crap of a hotel I could not wait to leave. When I go for my next weekend away I shall not be using an Hilton. Due to how I was made to feel.

Room Tip: Not worth the money had more luxury at a travel lodge
1  Thank Samkilduff
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

check-in was speedy, welcoming and with a smile. asked which floor we would like to be on. the room was clean and felt comfortable. great to have 2 chairs, just suprised not to have biscuits on the tea tray and only 1 shampoo. breakfast had plenty of choice and the setting was nice. checkout was speedy and also with a smile. would definately stay again.