Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$64
  • Breakfast included
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$82
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$40
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$148
  • Pool
US$103
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Free Internet
US$216
3,175 results
All reviewsnew street stationlovely hoteltrain stationcity centreexcellent locationcooked breakfastgerman marketexecutive roomshopping tripreception staffchristmas marketcentral birminghamlovely roomenjoyable stayone night staybull ringfull english
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife booked the Burlington after lots of searching online for a decent city centre hotel. The rooms are clean and up to date with really comfy beds (we had an executive double) Tv, kettle (with tea, coffee and milk) iron, ironing board and hair dryer were all provided. Our view from the window (we had room 329)was of the huge air conditioning array in the centre of the hotel but that didn’t bother us! Considering we were right in the middle of Birmingham the hotel was so well sound insulated we didn’t hear a thing. The hotel entrance is situated inside a really nice little arcade of shops and is hidden from the view of the Main Street. I would highly recommend booking here if your looking for a comfortable, well kept and hospitable hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager_Burlington, General Manager at Macdonald Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Anthony M

I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the comfort of your room.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and writing such a positive review. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This hotel must be less than one minute's walk from New Street Station. The greeting was warm and efficient at check in. I paid £90 for a single bed room and breakfast. The room was well appointed and had all I needed. There was a desk to work at, a comfy arm chair, an iron and board, a safe, a chain for the door, lots of good lighting, one of the best TVs I have ever watched as far as definition is concerned, good linen and a well appointed bathroom with quality towels and toiletries. There was also a bottle of water to drink and a biscuit with the tea and coffee making supplies. A small quibble was that the pillows were a bit thin.

Breakfast service appeared a bit chaotic with over-stretched staff. But the food, when it arrived, was extremely well cooked and of good quality.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Roland D

Thanks for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and appreciate your constructive feedback. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be motivated by it.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, very comfortable room with 2 x chairs and large wardrobe - bathroom modern and good size with lovely towels. Bed had a slight dip in the centre. Breakfast good! Plenty of Bars and restaurants around this location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear madanjo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are really appreciated and I will be sure to pass them on to my team!

Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stayed here for one night. The hotel is in an excellent location, if arriving by train at New street station, and is an interesting old hotel, full of character.

The room was clean and comfortable with a good bed and shower, and quite well noise insulated.

I ate in the evening at the restaurant and the food was very good, and the view from the 1st floor window over the pedestrianised street below pleasant.

For breakfast the continental breakfast choice was good with a wide choice of fruit juices, but the cooked breakfast was a big disapointment. It appears from the menu to be a cooked to order breakfast, but tasted more like it was pre-cooked and left to dry before being served. One piece of dry burnt bacon, 2 sausages of questionable fatty content, a very small potato thing, half a dry fried tomato and baked beans that were served in a hot small pot with a crust on the top. At least the fried egg was edible. Hopefully this was just an off day for the kitchen.

For me a hotel needs to be clean, have a good bed and a good breakfast. It passed on the first two, but failed on the last one hence a 4 score, rather than 5.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear DarrenHenman

I am delighted overall you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your helpful feedback.

I was however extremely disappointed to learn of your experience at breakfast and would like to assure you that this is not reflective of our usual standards. Your feedback has been the focus of retraining within the kitchen team.

We hope to welcome you back soon - indeed do contact me when you have a date in mind as I would be pleased to take care of the arrangements for you.

Best wishes

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for just one night on a business trip where a group of about 30 of us had an all day meeting at the hotel.

The hotel is very conveniently located for anyone arriving to Birmingham by train. I personally drove there but even that was easy enough and £9 for 24 hour parking in a city centre is perfectly reasonable.

The hotel itself has a nice classic feel to it while the bedrooms have a more modern decor. The standard rooms are fairly small, as is common with city centre hotels, but very quiet and comfortable - I had a great nights sleep.

Breakfast was nice and the staff were friendly and attentive both in the restaurant and at the desk on arrival and check out.

Would definitely use again when visiting Birmingham.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear little_lizzy_s

I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the comfort of your room and the service you received from the team.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and writing such a positive review!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards