“Colbeh (previously Bengal Delight)”
Review of Bengal Delight - CLOSED

Bengal Delight
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

First time visiting Colbeh, recently opened. Seems good food and service, and good value ; wine and beer limited and Persian/Lebanese etc wine options should be added, but the rose daiquiri goes long way to making up for it. Smoked aubergine tastes much better than sounds and all dishes really good. Definitely recommended and hope to return soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I used to go to this shop when it was open know it has been closed and opened up as a peri fino restaurant

Reviewed 18 January 2016

My wife, brother in law, mother in law, son and I visited Bengal Delight on Saturday 09/01/16. We were very unsure about eating here because of the bad reviews, but we were all hungry and wanted a drink. How wrong the reviews were, the service was good the food very nice serving times were spot on. The boss gave us a free drink which was nice. We eat curry a lot (as you can see from our previous reviews). I would not hesitate in eating here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

The food was horrid and not fresh, the service was unprofessional and rude. I decided to give them a second chance but that was a big mistake. I have never been spoken to so rudely in my life. It's no wonder they received a zero hygiene rating from the Birmingham City Council food inspectors.

Avoid at all costs!

1  Thank Al M
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We really enjoyed our take-away, seemed authentic and it was very tasty. There was some confusion about a collection discount but this was resolved and they gave us a free bottle of wine! (Shame I later dropped it on my kitchen floor!) I would definitely recommend this place for a take-away.