“was very good when it was here”
Review of Bengal Delight - CLOSED

Bengal Delight
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I used to go to this shop when it was open know it has been closed and opened up as a peri fino restaurant

Reviewed 18 January 2016

My wife, brother in law, mother in law, son and I visited Bengal Delight on Saturday 09/01/16. We were very unsure about eating here because of the bad reviews, but we were all hungry and wanted a drink. How wrong the reviews were, the service was good the food very nice serving times were spot on. The boss gave us a free drink which was nice. We eat curry a lot (as you can see from our previous reviews). I would not hesitate in eating here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

The food was horrid and not fresh, the service was unprofessional and rude. I decided to give them a second chance but that was a big mistake. I have never been spoken to so rudely in my life. It's no wonder they received a zero hygiene rating from the Birmingham City Council food inspectors.

Avoid at all costs!

1  Thank Al M
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We really enjoyed our take-away, seemed authentic and it was very tasty. There was some confusion about a collection discount but this was resolved and they gave us a free bottle of wine! (Shame I later dropped it on my kitchen floor!) I would definitely recommend this place for a take-away.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere, staff friendly and helpful, my husband went for usual madras while I went for chefs recommendation, food was beautiful, went with a Groupon voucher, would definitely pay full price for meal, wish this restaurant was up in Yorkshire.