“No wonder they've got a zero hygiene rating!”
Review of Bengal Delight - CLOSED

Bengal Delight
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The food was horrid and not fresh, the service was unprofessional and rude. I decided to give them a second chance but that was a big mistake. I have never been spoken to so rudely in my life. It's no wonder they received a zero hygiene rating from the Birmingham City Council food inspectors.

Avoid at all costs!

1  Thank Al M

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We really enjoyed our take-away, seemed authentic and it was very tasty. There was some confusion about a collection discount but this was resolved and they gave us a free bottle of wine! (Shame I later dropped it on my kitchen floor!) I would definitely recommend this place for a take-away.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Nobody else in so was great service had waiters to ourselves. Food was excellent and lots of it. Friendly staff great food. Reasonable price

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere, staff friendly and helpful, my husband went for usual madras while I went for chefs recommendation, food was beautiful, went with a Groupon voucher, would definitely pay full price for meal, wish this restaurant was up in Yorkshire.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Some people are hard to please. What do they want?
We have been visiting Bengal Delight every couple of weeks for a long time and have always found the staff polite and helpful. The décor is very nice and there are always fresh flowers on the table.

The food cannot be faulted. I have tried many things on the menu and it always comes excellently presented and piping hot. The king prawns are the best I have tasted.

So the minority who shout loudest be quiet and give them a chance.