“Fantastic, authentic Japanese food”
Review of Mount Fuji

Mount Fuji
Ranked #303 of 2,536 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant so much. The sushi and sashimi are top quality. The bento boxes are delicious and contain a great variety of food and flavours.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

I've eaten in a few Japanese restaurants here and there in the UK but I have got to say that the terriyaki chicken meal they serve here is the best I've tasted in Europe. The servings were larger than I thought but I still craved for more. One can't go wrong with ordering it. And at midday, they have it as a lunch special so you can order it at a low price. Food was served rather quickly.

1  Thank sirlim101
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Finally found an authentic nice japanese bento meal, I have checked this place out and it hasn’t disappointed me at all. I have order
Beef Stir Fry Yakiniku Bento
Local Rump Beef & Vegetables Stir-Fry (very popular in Japan) with a tiny hint of spice.
It was well worth it and I would definitely come back to check their other food.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

FOOD. First of all the Bento Box food was truly amazing, Best Japanse food I have had in a long time.
SERVICE. The staff did not seem to know what they were doing food came separately not together after we had to say something, Kitchen staff cooking food without hair nets & 1 had long hair, When it comes to paying we had to tell them what we had as they seem to have no idea.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great Japanese food/ meal choice this is the place in Birmingham. This restaurant is not for sushi lover but for other meal like udon, curry and other Japanese dish.

Date of visit: September 2018